UHU02 Argo

cadeus

This is such a beautiful model. And I am happy it was gifted to us so soon. I am planning to build it for a family member who loves old movies and ships. It's the perfect gift. Thank-you so much, UHU-02. Your generosity is inspiring! :)

paper hollywood

That is utterly fabulous. The man's skills do seem limitless. I'm picturing this one on the shelf next to my rosin Talos. I may have to use the air can twice a week to keep this one dust free, but it will be worth it.

Cforrest900

uhu posted this on his site this morning. It's one of the modules of the ship Endurance from the movie Interstellar. Could it be his next project?

Argo looks beautiful and I can't wait for his next project.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 19

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That would fit. I mean, which adjective would be more adequate to describe this artist? Interstellar..! ;)

Tonino

Absolutely wonderful!
The thing that I like most is that @uhu02 doesn't make compromises: everything in his projects has to be made by paper, even the most difficult and tiny objects like ropes and rigging are to be realized exclusively with paper. This is the great challenge of "building a UHU02" and this the great joy when you actually are able to make it!