UHU02 Alien/Prometheus Juggernaut

Gixergs

Well this could be exciting I think we might be getting parallel development of the Juggernaut and Atragon submariney,drilley,flying thingy which I think I saw in a film many many years ago at Saturday morning pictures.Looks brilliant!
01.jpgh.jpg
If it is another model in development I'll start it's own thread.

blake7

Gixergs am I reading/translating this wrong: ① nuclear submarine No. Seaview ② "case produced a trilogy!" Jet Beetle ③ Gotengo and of because I got a welcome edict from Japan SF world leader "smear Kazuo", LV-223 'Juggernaut' Alien ship and will first ③ Gotengo start in the "simultaneous progress"!

Does it look like he is going to do three models? Seaview, Gotengo, and Juggernaut! Or am I just wish full thinking?

Last edited:

Gixergs

I think so but as I rely on Google translate I didn't mention any others just in case. Mention is certainly made of Voyage to the bottom of the sea (which if it turns out to be the Seaview you will hear my screams of joy around the world, love that submarine!) A quick search that the Gotengo is the drilley flying sub thingy so I guess Atragon is the film it's from and Jet Beetle I have no idea about whether that's to do with the Gotengo or if that's another model project. It does seem to be at least a 3 model project, hopefully UHU02's next post will confirm things. I wish I was still in touch with my mate who's wife was not only Japanese but a UN translator and therefore probably a bit easier to understand than Google.

Gixergs

So a quick look back at UHU02's blog and now instead of Voyage to the bottom of the sea it definitely says Seaview so fingers crossed there!.

blake7

I am crossing all my fingers. Could you imagine if he tackled both Seaview, and The Flying Sub with the level of detail UHU02 brings to a model he designs it would be incredible.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Back to the Juggernaut and development of the textures
Texturing this model must be a very tough task because of all these intricate curves. I'm looking closely to learn from the master. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I have the Prometheus Mesh as it was loaned to me. If unfolds rather easily. Getting a Texture on it, that is the part I have the most trouble with it. I am used to just making slid color models, or things with simple geometric lies, not the weathered, fantastic textures you see here. I wish I could get someone to do a tutorial, or point me to one that assumes you know nothing. :(

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Putting textures on after it's unfolded Wow, that must take tons of experience. ;)