UHU02 2001 Moon Bus

Gixergs

Amazingly even more details!. I hope UHU02 finishes the 2001 set with the Orion Space Clipper someday that would be awesome.

Attachments

• mb131.jpg
    mb131.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 6
  • mb132.jpg
    mb132.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 7
  • mb133.jpg
    mb133.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 12
Z

Zathros

This is looking better and better! The detailing on the sides is just excellent!

Gixergs

:inw::inw::inw::inw:Honestly what can you say? just,WOW!

Attachments

• mb135.jpg
    mb135.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 12
  • mb138.jpg
    mb138.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 6
  • mb140.jpg
    mb140.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 9
  • mb141.jpg
    mb141.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 8
Z

Zathros

I love this Moon Bus. I think it would be a babe magnet too. Well, any transport on the moon would, but this is so awesome! I think I'll be watching this again, soon.

Gixergs

Amazing model in any medium just stunning!

Attachments

• mb144.jpg
    mb144.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 10
  • mb145.jpg
    mb145.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 9
Z

Zathros

It really is stunning This just goes past any divide, it is an incredible model. There are no others of it, which also makes it unique, and desirable. How he was able to build it with such detail is just beyond me. We are so fortunate to be able to have fruits of his labor. :thumb:

uhu02

Banned
thank you Gixergs and Zathros.

Now I came back from a trip to the moon. I plan to enjoy fishing on the weekend.
Thank you for support.:wave:

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 158

Gixergs

Thank you UHU02 enjoy your fishing.
SHE'S UP AND READY GO GET HER GUYS:thumb:

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 13
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 11
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 9
Z

Zathros

What a wonderful gift!! This is such an achievement. I truly would have never imagined that models from this, probably my favorite all time movie, would be available,a and here they are!!! Thank You UHU, Thank You !!!

search forum or Google UHU02 = Moon Bus

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Thanks Uhu! This is a STUNNING model.

The moon bus has long been a favorite of mine, you have captured it perfectly from what I can tell. The interior is amazing!

Best Regards,
Ron Caudillo

bentbobb

Downloading the moon bus?

Where is the download link for the model? I clicked up a storm on his site but couldn't find it. Is there some sort of membership requirement?
Thanks a bunch.

bentbobb

Oops!, never mind....I must be getting old and losing it. I remembered the method for downloading from UHUO2's site and grabbed the moon bus. It'll make a nice winter project.
Thanks a bunch UHUO2!

bentbobb

Pics I'll post when I get around to the build but I've discovered that my hobbies have a common thread...more models than time to build them. I built plastic for decades and amassed a closet full of kits I was going to,...
"Really honey, I'm going to build them, just wait till I retire, then..."
Well I retired and had LESS time than when I worked full time. I've sold almost all of my plastic and gotten into cardstock due to the variety of kits but...
...at least the kits only take up a little space on my hard drive and only a little more when printed. I've got a full scale Ironman suit on the go, a really junky Pan Am clipper (2001:A Space Odysey), and the White Knight partially built.
Bob

paper hollywood

I was about to say the cockpit looked way better than the one in my old Aurora plastic version. But then I saw his finished model and I think the whole thing looks better. The detail and color are fantastic. Once again I'm in awe of UHUO2's amazing work.