uh oh

kitsune

Sep 10, 2006
Wow.

I've heard of prototype fidelity before, but this is taking it a step too far.

My advice, stop modeling the C&O! :p

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
Herc Driver said:
I guess you'll just have to explain things to the cat, pick him up, remove him from the layout. (Repeat about 100 times.)

Only 100 times? Or was that to keep the cat off the layout for an hour.:rolleyes:

Glad we got a dog.

fsm1000

Jun 4, 2006
Coquitlam BC
fsm1000.googlepages.com
I just use a squirt bottle of water. After doing it no more then two times Ie just have to reach for it to convince her of something. VERY soon afterward she stops doing whatever it is I don't want her to do.

Wait, are we talking cats of our wives? LOL :D:D:D just kidding [ducks] :D

ANyhow, try the water bottle method, I have used it for years and it works great. :)
Hope that helps.

CCT70

Jun 25, 2003
Mine loves the sound of the Tortoise switch machines, they sound like the can opener and so they think they are getting a tuna treat.

91rioja

Mar 18, 2006
High Point, NC
Just remember,

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

My 15 pound fuzzball is too fat, and way to lazy to jump on the layout (48" is about 40" out of his reach). He just lays on the floor in the mess of plastic bags.

Jeffrey is right about the hair; I rescued my 20+ year old geep, and when I cleaned it, I had a large thimble full of black cat hair from my first cat. It was all wrapped up around the axels of the geep.

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
MasonJar said:
My dog is too lazy to jump on the layout/workbench. I'm sure he thinks about it, but that makes him all tired and he has to lie down. ;)

Andrew

Yeah, our pup's a young'un (7 months old). She will try but ve have ways to keep her off. Muwahahahaha!

Namely a closed door to the hobby room.:D

Cats

I think I have your cats sister! Although my "Chessie" has a weird idea of where to sleep!

jul1810.jpg

David

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Here's something light.

An old acquaintance drops an email note every now and again- thought I'd post it here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the gates and said, "You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you want is yours for the asking."
The cat thought for a minute and then said, "All my life I lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors. I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on."
God said, "Say no more." Instantly the cat had a huge fluffy pillow.
A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident and they all went
to Heaven together. God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat.
The mice said, "Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs, and even people with brooms! If we could just have some little roller skates, we would not have to run again."
God answered, "It is done." All the mice had beautiful little roller skates.
About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, "Is everything okay? How have you been doing? Are you happy?"
The cat replied, "Oh, it is WONDERFUL. I have never been so happy in my life. The pillow is so fluffy, and those little Meals on Wheels you have been sending over are delicious!"

Hey we need a cute clean one every once in a while!

Mark:wave:

hooknlad

Mar 28, 2005
Woodbridge, NJ USA
Hi all. My " chessie" is a 3 month old kitten who is extremely curious about everything. The safest solution that i have found us the 2 inch wide painters masking tape. I run it along the edges of my layout with the sticky side out. Chessie does not like her paws and pads getting stuck.