Uh-oh, the big five-ohhhh

ezdays

Out AZ way
Boy are we late,:eek:ops::v8::eek:ops: :inmew: but it took this many more days to get up enough nerve to let Mikey know that he's reached the big five-o:eek: :eek:

ON OCTOBER 18, MIKEY MADE THE GRADE,

SO, HERE'S WISHING YOU A VERY BELATED, BUT
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
N GAUGER

:band1::violin1::rizz1:

bday1 bday1 bday1 bday1 bday1 bday1 bday1 bday1
balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!! Hope ya had a GREAT birthday!!!!

:steamtrain::wave7:bounce7bounce7bday1balloon6

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
sign1 sign1sign1 you know i was going to say something about that in my reply but i figured, hey That was Lester's Happy Birthday Thread, and I think Mikey deserves a thread of his own :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :mrgreen:
Yeah - The big 50.....

If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself ~~ Eubie Blake on his 100th..... :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
sign1 sign1sign1 you know i was going to say something about that in my reply but i figured, hey That was Lester's Happy Birthday Thread, and I think Mikey deserves a thread of his own :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :mrgreen:
I'm with you, Lester deserves a thread of his own, Mikey gets one by default.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Besides, like I said, :inmew: so I don't know any better.sign1 sign1

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
I still don't have the hang of it thoughwall1.... Wait till next year, maybe, just maybe I'll get it right.:cry: :cry:
LOL when you've been here 8 years... You'll make better decisions, like I do:eek: :cry::cry: :eek:

All I have to do is learn to remember to use spell check!!!!! :eek: :eek:

sign1sign1sign1