Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jim currie, Oct 21, 2005.

1. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

a freind that works for the USFS sent me the photo of this monster caught north of Checotah OK. makes you want to go take a walk in tall grass :eek: :eek:

Attached Files:

2. zedob

zedob Member

It's hard to believe they can get that big. What a monster.

I saw on the news the other day that there was a boa that tried to eat an alligator somewhere in Florida. They mentioned that the snake has either escaped or had been released by it's owner (probably because the neighborhood ran out of small to medium sized animals).
  3. ausien

ausien Active Member

Whata joe blake, he must be 7-8ft long and as thick as a front row forwards can keep him over there mate:p .... steve
  4. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

Wow that is a bigun, sure hope they released it because it didn't get that big eating something you or I would.
  5. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

WOW:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That is one big snake.
  6. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Ummmmmmm, yum yum! Supper, a pair of boots, a belt and a wallet!
  7. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Nice SSSSSSSS curve, but that's a pretty steep grade! a new perspective on "snaking through the scenery" :D :D :D
  8. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Is that a photoshop job? I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that close to a rattler that big, and the man doesn't look like he is working all that hard to support the snake. I think a rattler that big would weigh a bunch.
  9. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

Not sure which is bigger the snake or the guy holding it and both are in camo. I would not want to hike in the grass with them out there<g>

10. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

The snake is much closer to the camera than the man, it's probably not as big as the picture would have you think.