UFO Interceptor from Uhu02

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by McTschegsn, Apr 1, 2015.

1. McTschegsn

McTschegsn New Member

Thank you Dan. I hope the weather gets better soon so I can take some outside shots. The camera of the mobile phone is at its limits taking pictures of a white model on black background ;)
  2. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

I think you are having the same crappy weather that we are having here too... (we are almost neighbours!!! ;))
    McTschegsn likes this.
  3. McTschegsn

McTschegsn New Member

We are? Well... Netherlands is almost here... You're right ;)
  4. Tonino

Tonino Member

Great work! And very pleasant build chronicle. thumbsup
    It was a pleasure to follow your daily progresses.
    I wait for some more shot of the baby (waiting for good weather...)
    ...and, of course, I wait for your next project... a soon as the weather gets bad again...

By the way... I'd like to know more about those little magnets: seems an interesting system to have removable parts where they are not provided.
    McTschegsn likes this.
  5. McTschegsn

McTschegsn New Member

Hi Tonino, the magnets are some 1mm x 1mm magnets which I got from a tabletop game store. They use this magnets to make arms or sort of stuff moveable on tabletop miniatures.
    Other magnets I used was on my raven (they were 6mm in diameter and 2mm high in size) to make his torso twistable.
    Those magnets I got from amazon. Just search for neodym magnets.
    Thank you for your kind comments... The next thing I will try is the IAI Kfir C-2 fighter jet. Just look at my signature which I will update in a few minutes when the initial post is written
    Tonino likes this.
  6. bgt01

bgt01 Exemplary Confidant

Great job, Chris. You are developing some mad skills!:Bravo:
    McTschegsn likes this.
  7. micahrogers

micahrogers Active Member

Well Done @McTschegsn, Looks beautiful and like Dan said, You've done the old girl justice...

congrats :Bravo:
    McTschegsn likes this.
  8. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

You nailed this bird, Which means something different in the U.K., I believe! :)
    DanBKing and McTschegsn like this.
  9. McTschegsn

McTschegsn New Member

Thank you Zathros. I think there are many words with double meanings ;) Here in germany we have many of them too.
  10. mcusanelli

mcusanelli Member

Absolutely beautiful job, well done sir!
    McTschegsn likes this.
  11. spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9 Right Hand Man and Confidant

McTschegsn likes this.
  12. McTschegsn

McTschegsn New Member

Finally got my new camera today and tried what is possible without reading the manual [​IMG]
    InterceptorG1.jpg InterceptorG2.jpg InterceptorG3.jpg InterceptorG4.jpg InterceptorG5.jpg InterceptorG6.jpg InterceptorG7.jpg InterceptorG8.jpg InterceptorG9.jpg
    bigpetr, Cforrest900, subnuke and 4 others like this.
  13. bgt01

bgt01 Exemplary Confidant

You have done an amazing job! :Bravo::Congrats:
  14. legal01

legal01 Member

Amazing JOB!!!!
  15. McTschegsn

McTschegsn New Member

Played around with the camera a bit more... Maybe it is time to read the manual to do some really good pictures :)
    InterceptorG10.jpg InterceptorG11.jpg InterceptorG12.jpg InterceptorG13.jpg InterceptorG14.jpg InterceptorG15.jpg InterceptorG16.jpg InterceptorG17.jpg InterceptorG18.jpg InterceptorG19.jpg
  16. McTschegsn

McTschegsn New Member

last two from todays shooting...

InterceptorG20.jpg InterceptorG21.jpg
  17. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Inspiring build thread. An ideal one, actually! :)
    McTschegsn likes this.