Uber Lambda Shuttle... Any Information???

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Fozzy The Bear, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Fozzy The Bear

Fozzy The Bear New Member

STAR WARS uber 1337 lambda shuttle Paper Kit.......

I've heard a few words on this one, and seen some download links for it that appear to be dead.... One of them was on Konradus.com. Apparently it used to be on this link:
    But that link seems to be dead

Apparently it was a complex model with a full interior and cockpit. But I don't seem to be able to track it down anywhwere. Does anybody have any information on it. Or if it was a Freebee model, does anybody have it ??

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
  2. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Is this the one you mean?

I'll try to track down where I got it for ya. Very, very detailed.

edit - Here's a page showing a great build of this model. Jak zbudowałem Tydirium Unfortunately, he links back to the same broken site as you did, Fozzy. Check your messages.
  3. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Check your PMs Fozzy.Elliott
  4. dirthmunkey

dirthmunkey New Member

I thought that I found this before too. Let me check my files.
  5. Fozzy The Bear

Fozzy The Bear New Member

Thanks very much for the help with this guys. I very much appreciate all your efforts to find this. That looks like a great model.

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

P.S. Files now safely stored ready for my next build.
  6. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

I'm new to the forum but I definately have this one. Let me know if you still need it and I'll send it to you.

Best Regards,
  7. jaeike

jaeike Member

I wonder if its location just moved. If you delete the address to www.konradus.com, it takes you to a forum. I can't make out what language it's in, but if someone can read it, perhaps they can find it's new home, if it exists.
  8. sherban

sherban Member

I have the model. If you send me your e-mail I hope I can send it to you. Anyway it will take a lot of time and patience to finish such a model. Indeed it has a great cockpit and interior. I have another design too, from deimos, but this one without interior, but also with moving wings.
  9. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

Hi Sherban-

I have that one too. It's pretty complicated so I have yet to start on that yet. I think I have the other one you mention as well. I have quite a few science fiction models. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Good to meet you,
  10. sherban

sherban Member

Hi Vinh!
    there is a model that I'm looking for right now. It is the YT-2000 Otana freighter. I have a pepakura design thanks to Goozi, from the czech republic I think. It is a very nice model, but it has a disturbing low resolution texture and I am not so familiar to this job yet to do a better job. (Otherwise there is the Glactica model from Gearz. Very good beta build forum and an excelent model which I build at two scales. another great model is the Rodger Young but the download is not yet posted).
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    Nice to meet you to,
  11. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

Hi Sherban-

Nice to meet you as well. Unfotunately, I haven't seen a better version of that other than the one you already have. The closest thing I've seen is the YT-1300 that can be found under the Gallery link here:
    SF PaperCraftGallery
  12. sherban

sherban Member

Hi again Vinh,
    The SF PaperCraftGallery has indeed very nice models.
    Any luck for the Outrider (YT-2400 I think but I might be wrong here)?
    Is any SF model you are looking for?
  13. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

Thanks Sherban, but I think I am good for now. I have so many that I haven't started, my head is spinning :) It's nice to know there is somewhere I can go and get so much support if I am looking for something.
  14. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

does any one know what happened to the models on the konradus website and why they were removed?
  15. chrisgq

chrisgq New Member

Hi....longtime surfer of this site. I once had this model too, but lost it due to a computer crash. Is anyone kind enough to email me a copy? PM me for my info please.

Thanks in advance
  16. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

can anyone plaese send me this model? i've been searching for it and the link i found is dead. thanks in advanced:D
  17. DaDragon

DaDragon New Member

Me too please!

:inmew: Me too please sir!

It would be interesting to get both models and use the one with the folding wings as a template to be scaled up to the original big boy! :idea:

18. voltron5

voltron5 Member

I have two versions of the lambda shuttle, don't remember where I got them. pm me with your e-mail and I'll zip em over to ya. I also have the tyridium shuttle which I believe is the one your looking for.
  19. Odysseus

Odysseus New Member

Also looking for this file if anyone has it .
  20. Dutchhawk

Dutchhawk New Member