U.S.S. Russell - NCC-1955

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
This is the U.S.S. Russell. She is my TOS version of the Kelvin-class starships from the JJverse movies. I'm classifying her as a Corvette due to her size and speed. She's named after my older brother and the hull number is his birth year. He could care less about Star Trek, but it amused me.:p

She's built from Rawen parts and Pdmccool add-ons. I just matched them together until I got something that resembled the ship in the movie. Overall, I think she's a fine looking ship. This is another build I started before I used build pics, but there's nothing fancy. She's another straight Rawen-type build.

Attachments

• 100_2922.JPG
    100_2922.JPG
    406 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_2924.JPG
    100_2924.JPG
    437 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_2926.JPG
    100_2926.JPG
    311.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_2928.JPG
    100_2928.JPG
    431.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_2930.JPG
    100_2930.JPG
    422.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_2932.JPG
    100_2932.JPG
    290.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_2933.JPG
    100_2933.JPG
    304 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_2934.JPG
    100_2934.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_2935.JPG
    100_2935.JPG
    470.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_2937.JPG
    100_2937.JPG
    474.9 KB · Views: 41

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have to say that you are doing a GREAT JOB on all of these TOS ships.
All of them look as if you reach in the the FASA book and ripped them right out.

Are going to make templates for all of these ships available? You can upload them to the RESOURCE Section.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know how you can bang these out like this! Amazing! I like this one too! :)

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Thanks for the props everyone. It's fun to do these, and a big part of that is seeing if anyone else gets a kick out of it, too.:D

@Rhaven Blaack / Well, you are the second person to ask about me uploading these, and in my book that makes a streak. So, I guess I'll find some time to pull them all together and see if Paul McCool is OK with it. If he is, I'll include blanks for people to do their own names and hull numbers. I never played the FASA games, or any board games growing up, but I knew them and liked anything that showed more of the Trek ships. As much as we love the Enterprise, I think we can all agree it was awesome when a new ship showed up. It made Starfleet seem like a real navy.

@zathros / It's because I secretly want to climb on board one and get away from this craziness! Seems like this tired old planet is heading more toward the Eugenics Wars everyday:eek: ...and I think they look cool:).

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I too never played any of the FASA games, but I did have the Star Fleet Recognition Manuals that had all of the ships in them and always thought that they were REALLY COOL and INTERESTING!

I hope that Paul McCool will give you the GREEN Light to upload them. I REALLY think that ALL OF THESE ships will make a GREAT ADDITION to the Star Trek collection here at Zealot!!!

I am looking forward to seeing more of your FANTASTIC WORK!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
@Rhaven Blaack / McCool says it's cool to upload;). Soon as I find some time, I'll pull them together.
That is GREAT NEWS!!!
I am looking forward to seeing them there!!!
If you have any problems with such, just send me a message and I will help you out.