U.S.S. Nostromo /AD + Mira =skoda/ Beta

Rogerio Silva

2nd!

(...)
What happens in my little paper world, I control completely, with every fold, score, cut and bond that I perform. Apart from the occasional reality checks like: a cat-on-the-cutting-mat, empty beer bottles, 'where the (enter expletive here) is my lighter????' and of course, 'THE SPOUSE', there are no external influences that directly affects my little paper world.

(...)

Except for the empty beer bottles, I wouldn't have put it any better. Excellent, truthful description! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Chris74

Now this is really a model that would bring a lot of satisfaction when finished. Fine work, mate!:thumb:

52280160_380975_183332_ellen_ripley_large_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

Incoming message - sender Warrant Officer Ellen Ripley: "If he gets Nostromo working again in due time,
I will definitely spend my holiday on Earth traveling with Skoda! I promise!
"

silveroxide

What can I say Skoda, another great build in your hat. I do have a question though, How big is your hobby room? almost all of your models are large scale, you may need a bigger house. Kidding aside, thanks for sharing.

E

eagleclaw4935

If this build ever becomes a kit to go on sale,im definitly on board.I love this!

silveroxide

Great work on those greebles. From one scratch builder to another, You are top notch builder that can rival any plastic/resin model out there. Wonderful photo updates. Enjoy and see you next time around the forum.

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Great work on those greebles. From one scratch builder to another, You are top notch builder that can rival any plastic/resin model out there. Wonderful photo updates. Enjoy and see you next time around the forum.

thanks because I'm doing what I can