Here's a ship that had been sitting on my desk for a long time. I finally completed it last week. It's the U.S.S. Kearsarge from Hawkman67 based on Rawen's design. I'm not sure I assembled it the way it was intended, but it's what I came up with. It's a straightforward Rawen-type build so I didn't chronicle it. I modified the design by adding a Paul McCool sensor pod at the dorsal and a Paul McCool wing pylon in place of the one included. I redid the hull registries, but messed up and printed them onto a Tug saucer bottom, which has the cut-out areas for the pylons. So, I just colored them red with a Sharpie.