u might be a rc addict if

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by pimp, Jun 6, 2004.

1. rustler

rustler Member

your addicted to r/c if who got a car for free and already spend more on it than what it was worth

ME ME
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ok I just thought of this 1, it might be kinda lame but here it goes!

You meet soem new people and 1 of them says, "Hey got a girl, whats her name?" And you respond by sayin the name of your coolest rc you have. Comon people I know once you get 1 rc car I know you want another 1!!!!
  3. you might b an rc addict if ur whole room is covered with rc posters on da wall and ur car on the cceiln over ur bed
  4. you might be an rc addict if your room has batteries unmathced layin all over

you might be an rc addict if you spend more time on glueing your tires than spending time with your friends

you might be an rc addict if you steal money from your parents just to buy an a-arm

you might be an rc addict if could care less about everything else
  5. you might be an rc addict... IF YOUR AN R/C ADDICT!!! eh? you like that one dont you? eh? eh? lol, actually...

you just MIGHT be an addict if you say you are NEVER getting another nitro R/C and less than a week later, you get 2 more.... hmmm, dj, where have i heard that before???

you may be an addict, if you want to try mounting a seat onto a savage, and when you turn 16, drive it around AS your car

this next one goes hand in hand with the last one, you might be an addict if you have so many trick parts on your r/c, you are forced to drive an embarrasing cheap import... which would lead you to just riding your r/c... which has more horsepower...

well, theres my stab at it, ill come up with more...
  6. tnx

tnx Member

i think ur an rc addict if u hallucinate driving with ur rc car 24/7
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

TX after saying that I am defenitly a addict LOL
  8. tnx

tnx Member

hehe, well im not hallucinating(YET), but it will grow on me soon i think [:p]
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

if u think about rc the whole time your working(or at school)
  10. Ron Olson

Ron Olson Member

I've got one of those Braindead jobs where I do a lot of nothing most of the day. I've always got copies of some kind of R/C mags in my tool box.
    Since we're plugging other sites, here's mine:http://roboat.proboards24.com/index.cgi
    It's for small block boats .21 and under. The only one like it that I know of. We use car motors in our .12 sized boats!
  11. socal714guy

socal714guy New Member

you might be an r/c addict when you've bought 9 r/c cars in the last 9 months!!!! and you dont have a job!!!!lol thats me!!
  12. diantae

diantae Member

if you have spent over 3000 in rc stuff over the last 2 years (me)
  13. socal714guy

socal714guy New Member

try 3000 + in the last 9 months!!!!and one #@$% off wife!!!

you might be an r/c addict if you spent more on r/c cars then you did your wife's ring!!!!!lol sorry hunny but the cars are fun!
  14. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

:if you sleep with you RC's in view from the pillow.
    :if you turned the radio shack you manage into a Hobby Shop just to get parts cheaper.
    :if you own more RC's than socks.
    :if you wake up your signifcant other to show her how the new pipe sounds.
    :if the cops spend more time at your house telling you to keep it quiet than at the donut shop.
    :if you take out a loan to pay for the "new mods"
    :if you drive around with your RC in your vehicle "just in case"
    :if you pay your bills late because of that#@$% RC.
    :if you have ever asked somebody in an import to race your rc car that does "80"
    :if you have ever asked for parts for christmas.
    :if you can look at your RC and tell what broke without a closer look.
  15. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

16. I like the drive around w/ you rc just in case
  17. RC King

RC King Member

you are an RC addict if you melt RC cars down to a liquid and inject them into you and/or grind them down to a powder and snort them into your nose like drugs.
  18. redheat

redheat Member

You are one messed up ADULT RC , RED
  19. RC King

RC King Member

you have no sense of humor
  20. combatcm

combatcm Member

You know that threadlocker tastes good