U-Boat Type VII C 1/72 Scale

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by kooklik, Feb 7, 2007.

1. kooklik

kooklik Member

Thanks Chas useful more materials for me.
  2. kooklik

kooklik Member

Updated new propeller design. After Internal former added , blades angle balancing looks better. (Left prop is new design) :wink:

View attachment 9501

Attached Files:

3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

this looks nice

very nice work my friend
  4. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Everytime I check this thread out, you manage to bounce my chin off of my desk. Great work, love those screws.
  5. kooklik

kooklik Member

Attached Files:

6. Clashster

Clashster Member

7. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Perfection! Simply perfect!
  8. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi there
    Shipyard starts again with additioning of hydroplane and hydroplane fairing. For Hydroplane shaft i intend to use paper but shaft OD is 1 mm. It's too small for paper rolling. I decided to use 1 mm of stainless wire same as forward hydroplane.

View attachment 9604

Attached Files:

9. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

10. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

cant weait for the release day
  11. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Superior work ----k----!
    Not only are you a great designer but a gifted and talented builder, as well!
    This thread is an awesome display of both!8)

It is really enjoyable to watch your work progress, so, thank you for sharing with us!

12. kooklik

kooklik Member

Attached Files:

13. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

There is definitely something very attractive about a 'white' build. The same thing cropped up on a plastic AFV model forum I frequent, that pics of the model before it is painted are most illuminating, showing the full extent of the work done before it all disappears under a coat of Olive Drab. This is a very impressive sequence! And Rhino'ed too! Wonderful!

14. kooklik

kooklik Member

When i saw white prototypes at Halinski's or Modelik's website , they are so impressive works. They inspired me to create such a beautiful thing like theirs.
    White building makes me not have to worry so much about excess glue or white white edge finishing. :) For this prototype i intend to make them all white. Except AA guns' barrels (metalic painting try). Do any one have suggestions?

Thanks for your comment Tim.
  15. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

Personally I love the white with black lines. I too was impressed by the prototypes at Halinski's / Modelik's website
  16. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

so we have NOBILINSKI and now we also have KOOKLIKNISKI
  17. kooklik

kooklik Member

And Yanivinski :-D LOL
  18. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

no no
    i am not YANIVLINSKI yet i just play around (my dream is to make amodel like halinski)
  19. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

And that'll sure be called Yanivlinski :D
  20. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

How bout Kookdelik?