U-Boat Type VII C 1/72 Scale

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by kooklik, Feb 7, 2007.

1. jyduchene

jyduchene Member

I am following the fun and ready to order only to find Nobi's site down, has been for a couple of days. Koolik will the corrections be incorporated in the next run of CD's? When will Nobi be back and when will the latest update be available. Thanks John
  2. jagolden

jagolden Guest

Files on a Mac

I don't have the model discs yet, but I downloaded the fix patches and opened them OK.

I'm on an Intel MacBook using Acrobat Reader 7.0

HAve you downloaded the patches and tried to open. If they open for you, but not the files on the disc, it might give him a clue to solving the problem
  3. jagolden

jagolden Guest

Scaling Up

Has anyone printed the pages scaled up to say 1/35 or 1/25?

How does the bitmap resolution hold up?
  4. Edwin

Edwin New Member

looking forward to purchasing the project
  5. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi Hermit
    This link may be useful to you.

Paper Weight - Conversion Chart

6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hopefully someone does a full build thread on this beauty soon.... (hint hint!!!!)
  7. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

I printed it in the B&W format at 1:25th scale and it does come out very well, the lines are approx ..8mm thick but ok otherwise..

John John
  8. Padre

Padre Guest

9. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

OK there, downloaded the patch and....ok this is getting out of control, I have multiple revs in the last patch of the same pages...Why not ust send out the newest revsion alone?

Can someone supply a listing for what is needed in each of the 3 kits

Page A
    Page B rev C
    Page C
    Page D
    Page e Rev G

As this is getting out of control....

John John
  10. jagolden

jagolden Guest

John John,

I agree wit hyou. MAybe a listing of each needed page would be nice. Upon opening the Revs archive I was a little overwhelmend myself.
  11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

12. alaimo@jcu.edu

alaimo@jcu.edu I need a Pin up girl. . .

kooklik I just ordered my copy. Did you send it yet? :)
  13. hmas

hmas Member

Hey fellas!
    Kooklik is on the otherside of the date line to most of you, & time zones as well.
    Couple that with a real job & paypal not always being instant.

Yeah I know you said it in jest,:thumb:

but please don't be offended if Kooklik doesn't always get things going as quick as you think things should move, or the snail carrying the disk to the sea turtle for delivery to the US is slow this week.
    Postal systems are not all the same.
  14. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi Alaimo
    I got your ordering day. I'll send it tomorrow.
    Thank you
  15. alaimo@jcu.edu

hmas vbmenu_register("postmenu_808685", true);
    I really was just kidding. It was a joking referal to the fact that many cardmodels can be downloaded right away. I followed the thread from the begining and have been patiently waiting to be able to own that work of art UBOAT! I apologize if I offended anyone, I was truly jesting, hence the :)
    Kooklik did you send it yet?
  16. alaimo@jcu.edu

Kooklik thanks! I would love to see you design a 1/72 aircraft carrier with planes! With your talent, that would be something!
  17. kooklik

kooklik Member

Thank you Alaimo. 1/72 Carrier ? That must be a very large size of monster.
  18. fcwaj

fcwaj New Member

A 1000 +/- foot carrier would be about 14 feet long in 1/72 scale. My den is only 10X10.

19. fcwaj

fcwaj New Member

So when will it be ready for release?sign1

20. hmas

hmas Member

2 days after you cut the holes in the wall to fit it in! which will be 1 day after your untimely demise when the wife finds out!:p about the walls.