U-Boat Type VII C 1/72 Scale

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by kooklik, Feb 7, 2007.

1. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

No, me too...... All aboard!!!! PHweeeeep!!!!

2. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

choo-choo me too. It is happening all over the place trains, flags & pix of someones office? Can't wait til all these problems are fixed.

There seem to be far less posts since the move????

Hello Kooklik - missing your build/design progress :(
    I swore I'd never build a sub, but I definitely want to build this one (in white?).
  3. hmas

hmas Member

Just think some poor sole on the train/car/plane side is looking for the pics & getting a U Boat.
    The rivett counters will be gnashing their teeth.sign1
  4. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi B-Manic
    This thread seems to be fixed. I'll go on report here. This week I'm very busy with my office jobs. I'll return in next week.

5. Ponytail

Ponytail Member

It looks like the attached pictures in older messages are gone, or faulty linked:
    Most I get are pictures from a railroadtrack.
    Also nice, but not OT....
  6. hindmost

hindmost New Member

It took me a little doinf to find this thread again since the move. The new forum setup is not so good in my opinion but apparently unavoidable. You still here Kooklik? Im waiting for your release of this model with much anticipation..
  7. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi there
    I'm still here. But I'm quite busy now. I'll return to sub design soon. Thanks for waiting.:mrgreen:
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

It's ok ... we are patient when it comes to excellent work as long as you keep posting pictures like yesterday.

9. hindmost

hindmost New Member

Kooklik could you repost some of the pics you had up before? I love to show people this thread and your amazing skill but its not good without the pics. The jump to this new forum didnt go very well.
  10. kooklik

kooklik Member

I just checked my attached pictures today. Yes I'll re-attached the pics. Thanks to hindmost for let me know. :mrgreen:
  11. kooklik

kooklik Member

I can't post pics to the threads. With photobucket.com I can solve this problem. Here is the latest pic of my sub. Sorry for no progress in recently. I'll return to my shipyard soon.

In design Flak 3.7 cm

Full Lenght 97 cm
  12. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

Thanks for updating the pix. That Flak 3.7 cm, scaled up, would be a great model on its own. :thumb:
  13. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hello there

Very long time no update for this project. Thanks to all for your waiting. Shipyard opens again.
    Today i finished adding patterns and modifying some parts. Now ready to unroll. This 3.7cm Flak unit is quite small. Again challange to build.

14. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

HooRay! Kooklik's back!
    And it looks like you are starting off with a whole different model here!
    Just kidding but it could easily pass for a stand alone!
    Beautiful drawings and I know it will be a beautiful build as well!

15. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

That Flak 3.7cm looks like it will be a great model in it own right.

Great work Kooklik
  16. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi Mark and Russell

But some parts are very small when i unrolled. I don't sure if i can fill all details when i build. Anyway I'll try with this white version.:p
  17. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Ohh, Did I mention, I like 'em small!:twisted::cool:

18. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Mark waits with eager anticipation :)
  19. Rev

Rev Member

The pics are fixed, I can go back and see all pics again. And Kooklik's back with more... Can I please buy this when it is done? Other people post threads that they both design and build before our eyes and then don't sell them or make them available. I want this one.
  20. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

long long time i not see your sub progres and long time we not talk

but i just found the time to tack a look

and she looks outstending my friend
    looks like u going to reales it soon no?

miss u my friend and i need my co pailot to the c47 :)