U-Boat Type VII C 1/72 Scale

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by kooklik, Feb 7, 2007.

1. kooklik

kooklik Member

2. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

This just seems to get better and better - I'd never have the patience to build it, let alone design AND build it !! I'm really enjoying watching the progress.
  3. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi to all
    Now I'm working on deck designing. Today just finished Life Raft Containers. They are very small (diameter = 10mm). Hope they are not too small to build.

View attachment 10852
  4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

kooklit i think its time that u start a C47 model

5. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Considering the scale of those parts...

"U-Boat Type VII by Kooklik, 1/72 Scale, Model comes complete with an optical microscope!!"
  6. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi to all
    Changed some parts designing to be easier for building. Very small size but still ok for building without microscope. :grin:

Tonight only 3 of 4. I was so exhausted with building.

View attachment 10934
  7. Rev

Rev Member

This stuff is incredible. I will purchase this model as soon as it is available.
  8. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Heart breakingly amazing.....

That kit by Revell is in a store here in Cork City for E70 Euro's plastic... Seems like yours is going to be worth as much...

Where do I sign up for pre ordering

John John
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Reverse petal Alert! Hey Gil!

Kooklik you never cease to amaze! I'm thinking that you would not have any trouble getting anyone to display your "white" beta build.............. it looks fantastic as is!:grin:

10. Rev

Rev Member

guns and stuff

Looking at your first pics, can't wait to see how you finish off the tower and the guns!
  11. kooklik

kooklik Member

:) Hi to all guys
    Thanks for your support and your interest to purchase my model. There're still alot of bugs have to be solved. I'll announce here when closing to complete.
    Well continue from yesterday , I finished first deck plate with 4 Life Raft Containers. Rather hard job.

View attachment 10962
  12. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

It's coming together... Just like a real engineering masterpiece.

And I like the idea of reverse petal, they come together much cleaner than petals in the other direction.
  13. cygielski

cygielski Member

Impressive work. I'm sure it will be a hit when you put it on the market.
  14. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i MUST MUST MUST this model on my desk
  15. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi to all
    It's rainy here today. Good to stay at home and continue model building. :grin:
    Today continue on deck working. There's snorkel on this deck section. Check snorkel movement before glueing.

Check snorkel movement
    View attachment 11109

Build extended deck supports
    View attachment 11110

Completed deck working
    View attachment 11111

16. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

This just gets better and better!
  17. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Wonderful, wonderful model in the making! Every step just gets more betterer!
  18. Padre

Padre Guest

I am VERY :shock:amazed with your work! How long is the line to get this awsome work of art? Where do I get a number to get in line?
  19. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

This just gets better and better!
  20. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I don't know how I missed this thread, 23 pages and I just check in now, sorry.

WOW, WOW, WOW.

Amazing design and model. I will be keeping my eyes open now.