U-2 Spy plane

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by gman95687, Nov 15, 2007.

1. gman95687

gman95687 Member

Can anyone tell me if they have and would be willing to share a free card model of a U-2 Spy plane. Does anyone by chance know where I can perhaps download one from? Thanks!
  2. Texman

Texman Guest

You can buy one from Nobi's website. It's quite nice.
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Yes. I don't have it but if it's like the other models I bought/downloaded from him, it's worth getting. Also since it's digital you can print it to any size and reprint any mistakes.

So it's a win-win purchase.
  4. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I'm about to make one actually, so if you hold on a few days, you can grab one from the downloads section!
  5. edi

edi Member

it`s worth to wait on Paragon`s U-2; have a look on his designers thread, and you`ll know why:thumb:
  6. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Well, that does depend on what type of model you're looking for. If you're looking for a large, very detailed model, you'll want to buy one somewhere else. Mine are all small and simple, and generally don't include peripherals like gear, missiles, and fuel tanks.
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Fixed :mrgreen:
  8. aphelion16

aphelion16 Member

Nobi's U-2 model is one of his best I think.
  9. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

10. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

My U-2 should be in the download section soon, I sent the files to CGutzmer, he just has to upload them. My kit allows you to build either the U-2B or U-2R. Like I said though, its not a very detailed model.