Tyson Update

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Mooney, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Mooney

Mooney New Member

3 January 2003

Spoke with Tyson this morning .. He will be undergoing radiation treatments starting this morning and is responding to his medications well. The doctor has given permission for a trail run for those who would like to call Mike to please limit your calls between the hours of 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. The doctor thinks that with a good nights rest, along with his treatments during the day, and resting his voice that Mike will be okay to talk in the late evenings.

The correct phone number this time is (828) 213-6536
    I'm sure the little lady who has been receiving all those calls for Mike wanders .... "who in the world is Mike"!

Mike is very delighted to hear from his extended family and appreciates very much the caring, kindness and prayers from everyone. Look for Tyson to be coming to a railway station near you soon!

Thanks, Mooney

PS ... By the way, Tyson has arranged for a box car of Graham Counties finest to be shipped to Casey !

:D :D :D :D
  2. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Thanks again for keeping us posted, Mooney!
    We are all here for you, friend!
  3. Mooney, tell Tyson that Casey is most appreciative and will be watching out for that boxcar.

Pore ol' Casey was buildin' hisself up a powerful thirst, feelin' downright parched he was... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :)
  4. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Hey folks,
    If you'd rather drop Tyson a line by "snail mail", instead of a phone call, the mailing address is -
    Mike Goad - Room 536
    Mission St. Joseph's Hospital
    509 Biltmore Av.
    Asheville, NC 28801
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Thanks for posting that, Charlie, I was thinkin the same thing but was hesitant to post his home adress. Sure would hate to have a hoard of hot danish models show up on his door step, interferin with the healin process and all...:D :D :D
  6. marty w.

marty w. Member

Thanks for posting Tyson's address!
    Thanks for the update.
  7. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That's not his home address...that's the address of the hospital...if, by good fortune, Tyson should be released before our cards & letters reach him, most hospitals will, for a short period of time, forward a persond mail on to their homes.
  8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Gee wizz, I didn't know about Tyson being ill, my prayers are with you my friend. Gell well soon.

9. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Attached Files:

• nm2.jpg
      File size:
      61.6 KB
  10. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

a card is on the way
  11. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

I too didn't know Tyson was sick. Sorry to hear that friend, you rest easy and may God speed your recovery. I will say a prayer for you. Jim