TysoN Tractor Sales

jmarksbery

Here is a building I scratch built after the HO version of the Majestic Hardware. This is N Scale and is named TysoN Tractor Sales after the main man Tyson Ralyes. All that I have left to do is a board fence I plan on puting around the place.
There are six (6) pictures to post: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• tyson1.jpg
    tyson1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 205

ezdays

Out AZ way
"Comments please," you say???? I am at a loss for words. Magnificent or impressive seems hardly adiquate to describe this stucture. There has to be a better word to use, but right now it escapes me.

Hah, how about... awesome?:D

Don

Tyson Rayles

WOW! What an honor! :D :cool: :D Outstanding job Jim, really love the signs on the walls. That John Deere sign that covers the whole wall is a real work of art all by itself. I've said it before but I'll say it again, you have got to get a layout started so you have someplace to display all these fantastic buildings of yours! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Blake

Hold on, I have to clean the mud off muh chin!! How did you do that full wall tractor sign?! Everything looks great, WOAH!!

Jim, this is a magnificent rendition of the Bar Mills kit! It goes way beyond being a copy of Majestic Hardware! Love the changes and additions! :cool:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
An excellent scratchbuild Jim. The detail is amazing. Just shows what can be done in N scale.

TrainClown

Spot On!

Best I've seen in N gauge. A true wonder!!!!!! Just out of curiosity, what dose that building measure in inches? I just have a hard time believing it is as small as it must be.

Super Cool! :eek: :cool:

jmarksbery

Thanks everyone,

for all the nice things you say, when I see something we can't buy in N Scale and I like it, it is time to compute. I do most of my scale drawing based on the size of windows and doors I have to scale on my computer. The main building measures in inches 2 1/2 X 4. The large John Deere on the plain wall is an HO dry transfer decal. I look at larger scale decals and transfers for just this reason, makes for great scenes.

The tractors are from GHQ, (www.ghqmodels.com). They are great little models and look good when complete. Athearn also has a couple and I have some on backorder. (Johe Deere D)

Get this, in the following pictures are a couple of views of other tractors I got from Metal Miniatures through Walthers. They claim they are N Scale Farmalls (not) 6 for $5.00. So the next best thing to do is for Tyson Tractor Sales to sell them as early versions of riding lawn mowers. What do you think. They look like nothing I have ever seen! :p :rolleyes: :D
Enjoy and keep the flack--er--comments coming. I do have plans for the building, if you have Paint Shop Pro to read them I can e-mail them to you.

Attachments

• lawn mower1.jpg
    lawn mower1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 111