Two more puzzle pieces - done!

Bill Pontin

Don't know if I would buy any car off this fella. Plan on having a car being pushed up the road to his lot. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• mvc-001s.jpg
    mvc-001s.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 229

Bill Pontin

Liked the MT Stark Tree Bros. boxcars so just had to have a depot in the town.

Attachments

• mvc-002s.jpg
    mvc-002s.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 226

Bill Pontin

Finally with the pieces in place. Thinking about leaving the puzzle parts loose and not affixing them. Will pack them seperate and set them in place after I set the module up. Figure that if something does come loose when the module is turned on its side for moving to a show, then that part will not become a missle and go through any other fine detail.

Tyson Rayles

That's turning into quite an impressive scene Bill, you are really doing some outstanding modeling there! I'd say its about ready for the photo contest! :D

Drew1125

That's some great looking workmanship, Bill!
I especially like that depot/freight house with the truck-transfer dock!
That really is turning into quite a town!

Bill Pontin

Gotta love those puzzle pieces. My two modules are locked together for a show tommorow and I can still work on some of the scenery. Working on some store fronts and window finishing. Could not resist adding this woman, leaning or getting ready to jump?

Attachments

• mvc-015s.jpg
    mvc-015s.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 120

Bill Pontin

After my modules are set up at the show I can just drop this corner in place. It won't be finished tonight but I can do that anytime.

Attachments

• mvc-017s.jpg
    mvc-017s.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 110

jmarksbery

Great work

Leave the guy on the roof, it's a hard living, but someone has to do it. (hope he is not going to jump with the lady) :p :p
Later friend:)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
The show must have been a success Bill with the quality of your modeling.
It all comes together nicely.
Well done.

Drew1125

Not only is the modeling top notch, but the whole concept, & design behind your "drop-in" scenes is simply fantastic!
Way to go Bill!