Two-Headed Chicken

Discussion in 'Free Models' started by outersketcher, Nov 16, 2010.

1. outersketcher

outersketcher Illustrator, Tinker

Hello to you all,

I've just completed another one of my designs. A Two-Headed Chicken. You can find it in the "papercraft" section of my website. This was a fun project for me, and I hope that you will enjoy it as well.

The pdf is 6 pages with the instructions and parts sheets included together.

Attached Files:

2. schwarzkatze

schwarzkatze New Member

That looks pretty neat. :)

I have a brother over in iraq who's favorite animal used to be chickens when we were younger. I think I'll make it and send it to him, he'd probably get a kick out of it. Thanks!
  3. outersketcher

Thank you! Let me know what you think of the assembly and such. If I need to adjust something just give me a hollar.
  4. MonkeyRum

MonkeyRum New Member

Many thanks for this and all the downloads you have done. I can't wait for the tankette and trailer. The early ideas and concept look awesome! Your illustrations and style are amazing!

I know you have a latern copter, but ever think of doing a latern fish papercraft?
  5. Tommygun

Tommygun New Member

David, that's a really nice sit.
    I really love the look of that fish there.
  6. outersketcher

that fish has been built in sketchup. Right now it's waiting in line for me to get my butt in gear and flatten the parts.
  7. FuKt

FuKt New Member

lol, ive always wanted a 2 headed chicken, nice attention to detail as well :)
  8. angevine

angevine Member

Sweeeeeeet, love this model!