Twin Engine Cargo Jet

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by GEEDUBBYA, Oct 9, 2005.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Ok, here is yet another freebie. I am not sure what it is other than a large twin engine cargo jet. Its from the same site as the Learjet typb business palne I posted "whalago". I havent translated the page yet so I am not certain about the scale either, but have a lok at it anyway, here is the link : and below are a few photos of the completed model:

Oh I forgot to mention there are two versions of it lol, here is the other:

Have at em guys! I am looking for more as you read this lol

have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  2. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Nice fine, Greg!

The translations seems to say it is "non-scale", at about 1/133.

Nice looking jet!

Thanks for posting this link.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Jim,

The pleasure is all mine. I surf the web most everyday, hitting my favorite sites along the way. I have found that the best site to find new releases of free paper models seems to be . For those people who arent familiar with the website it is a taiwanese discussion forum which lists links to all forms of card and paper models.
    It is able to provide links to new releases thru its members who provide the links to the the forum which then publishes them on the
    3dpapermodel website homepage.
    But........after I find a link like this one, I will look at the address bar and change the page number to see what else that site might have to offer. This is how I found the C1 model, the link I went to originally was to the beechcraft T400 "learjet type" model, then I just began searching the other pages on that site for more downloads.

Glad you like the model, I wouldnt mind have a larger scaled up version of it myself. (to me, big planes should be big models lol).

have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  4. angevine

angevine Member

Nice model GEEDUBBYA, is one of the few sites I have found that does give away good quality FREE models.. Not sure if any more exist out there are any good, perhapse we should have a section on this forum listing sites and user ratings to help newcomers to this hobby?

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy angevine,

Yes the 3dpapermodels is a great site in my opinion. Below are some other sites I frequent for links to free downloads: formerly freepapertoys iceberg papermodels links

I have tons of other links that all have free downloads, but they rarely change, unlike the above links who offer other "links" to new models.
    If you dont know of these sites, I suggest you check them out, they are great sites with models of all types.

have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  6. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

greg , jim et al,

i fully agree with you - 3dpapermodel is a great site the only handicap is my lack of reading chinese ;-) . you even get an answer if you ask in english :grin: . once a month i go through the entries and enjoy the pictures and freebies :) .

greetings from austria

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

I wanted to point out a valuable resource that I think alot of people dont realize or think about very much.
    I put this in this particular thread because it is in the "internet finds" category.
    When you find a free download of a model on whatever site it may be on, after you download the model (if you so choose), be sure to go to that websites "Links Page" and check out that persons favorites sites.
    If a person offers a free download of an aircraft, more than likely he will have links to sites that are similar to his interests or that he used for research and/or inspiration, so his links page will more than likely lead you to other sites with aircraft. The same applies to ships, if you find a nice model of a ship, check out the links page, you are sure to find "like" sites there.
    If you are directed to a certain page on a website and there is no "back" or "forward" buttons, Look in your address bar and change the page number and see what you find, sometimes you will be suprised, thats how I found the model of the C1 cargo plane, I was looking at the BEECHJET 400 model and then changed the page number in my address bar and came across the C1.

hope this gives ya'll some ideas,

Greg aka GW
  8. ms502

ms502 New Member

Hi all,
    Its id plate on the stand noted C-1 1/100 scale.
  9. Kaz

Kaz Member

best links to free sites

I personally go to geedubbya's name, click on it, go to 'find all posts' and there they are :-D

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Hahahahahahaha Kaz,

Hmmm i never thought of that! lol I do try to let ppl know whats out there though. Sometimes they are really nice, other times they are just "so so", but everytime, they are free lol!
    If you would like most of my free links all at once, I have a partial list here: I will try to add to it when I can.
    They are, to the best of my knowledge all legitimate sites offering free models, if you come across a questionable link email me at the address provided on the site and I will take care of the link in question.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GW
  11. treestoart

treestoart Guest

12. treestoart

treestoart Guest

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Phil,

Yes I check both of those almost everyday and the free paper toys .com site too.

have a good evening,

Greg aka GW