TWE's Tiny Challenge

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by thewoodengraver, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Does this count?
    It's one of those Micromodels from the 50-ties
    (The ruler is in centimeters)

Attached Files:

2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks Guys! There are plans in the works to release them........ wait until you see Guido's versions............ go ahead and take your socks off NOW!

Ray........... too late:grin: ......... I think I like the 1/96 scale: half scale for 1/48, a lot. Small enough for my hams I call hands, and still big enough to check out my re-coloring and since it fits three sheets to a page, save some on paper too! It ain't 1/144 but it's small enough for me. Maybe I can keep some of my models now. Like I said I've got two more tries on the 1/144:twisted:

The Swiss used the Hunter way longer than anyone.......... I've found some really neat versions, some one of, that I'm working on. Glad y'all like the Winter Camo, I thought it was neat...........kinda reminiscent of the German Winter paint schemes.
  3. astroboy

astroboy Member

That's a great model! Which Micromodel is it? I wish they would reprint all of

Bill Kastenmeier
  4. josve

josve Active Member

Trying to build the ME262.....model is about 4cm long

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not sure how it will turn out, but I'll try to finish it....The engines are maybe to small for me to build, or my fingers are too big :)
  5. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

mmm...dilemma...I think you all know I LOVE Micromodels...and they are quite small...and yours is fantastic...but you built it the size intended...didn't scale it I being critical and mean?

Actually, it does fit in the palm of your hand...hmmm...what do you think friends?
    Great job Billy!!!

ALL Micromodels are available as digital (scanned) copies. Try HERE

OUCH! That's what I call tiny! Keep it up!

RE: does this count?, If you post it, it counts!
  6. josve

josve Active Member

Don't you even try to say that this doesn't count!! Or I'll come and get you :)
  7. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

@Billy...I love Micromodels too, and that's a very awesome build! Got more?

@Johnny, way to go...that's really great! That's the FG design, no? They are particularly well suited for reduced builds because of the way they go together, I think...could be wrong, but they do show up often as a micro build from what I've seen. Do finish it, please, and send some more photos.

8. thewoodengraver

Come get me Johnny, come get me! You look like a very worthy opponent and I would be proud to wrestle with you! I'd probably lose, but HELL, it would be fun! lol

Of course Billy's model counts! Don't you all know when I'm joking yet?
    Here's a tip:
    99% of EVERYTHING I say, whether it sounds mean or not, is an attempt at humor.

Love you guys!
  9. josve

josve Active Member

Jim: Yes it's the businesscard versions from FG.

Phil: I was just kidding :) I'm a very friendly guy!
    I might got you wrong the first time LOL since I thought the RE: was to me....
  10. It's G W Bush'es home..(for the time being)
    I've build the Capitol too.
    And I have some of the original Micromodels of English steamlocomotives in my cubboard
    Are you familiar with this site?
    On this Dutch website there are more, click Micromodels in the left colum
    Cheers, Billy
  11. thewoodengraver

Me too Johnny! I was just playing with you! I am very friendly too!:)
  12. He Johnny,
    Did you scale down that salmon in your avatar?:grin: :grin: :grin:
  13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Billy........... I think that made A FULL SIZED meal!

Great job on the White House.........those mmicromodels are teenie weenie to begin is a little masochistic:grin:

14. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Here is my entry.

3 Brickboys

printed at half letter, full letter and 13x19 size
    hat of the small one is exactly 1 inch square, body is .75 inches square

15. josve

josve Active Member

HOW DARE YOU!!!! NOW I'M PISSED!! no I'm not :)
    I didn't scale it down....It's my first salmon ever....cought it after fishing for 13 hours non was 4,6kilos :)

So please dont say anything bad about that fish :) I was very very proud after catching that one!
  16. thewoodengraver

That's the idea! Great job! Thanx.

Any man who can catch a nine pound fish with his bare hands is a force to be reckoned with! Don't make him angry!:)

Now, can we please focus on the tinies? You bunch of jokesters!
  17. july1772

july1772 Member

Here's my entry. It's the Ravensblight vampire mask. I used FoxIt Reader to print it at 8.33%. In the first pic are both the full-sized mask and the tiny one. Second Pic: Mask next to a quarter. Third pic: Mask on a quarter, surrounded by various objects.

Attached Files:

18. goney3

goney3 Member

Hey, that little robot thing looked pretty neat... what is it? :)
  19. I meant it still looks good after you scaled it down...i never had the intension to affend you. I'm sorry if I did.I was just joking..
    (its a BMF) wish I ever got one of those, but that kind of fish don'nt live in my surrounding .Sometimes I go fishing with my son, and all we catch is those 4 inch long white fish..... I live in one of the most overpopulated countries in the world, flat as a pancake, no mountains, no wild rivers, it's just envy...and a bad joke, sorry Johnny

cheers, Billy
  20. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Billy......... I don't envy you.......... I live for fishing and I too wish we had magnificent fish like Johhny's Salmon, but alas too hot. I don't think he took it too hard..................heck most fisherman scale UP their catches!

july1772............. cool mask and re-scale.......tinny weeny.......... and I too want to know about the bot!

TWE...........another Great Thread..........neato small stuff, I never imagined so much tiny was out there!