TV show models

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by cardmodeler, Nov 3, 2006.

1. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

Just wondered if anyone has seen any paper models of vehicles from the old Fireball XL-5, Supercar, or Stingray TV shows? I loved these shows as a kid, especially Supercar. I've seen some from the Thunderbirds, but none of the others.
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

How about Starsky and Hutches Gran Torino? I wouldnt mind that one! :)
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Do a search here on the site there many of those out there.

I'm sure someone will post links, but I will see if I can list for you, if someone doesn't beat me before tomorrow.
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

See................. what I tell ya...................this guys are great!
  5. widget

widget Member

6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

You may enjoy this site has lots of info on thunderbirds ufo and fireball and some nice pics in the galleries that may help someone design the models again since most of them are no longer easily available online anymore. I have a few of the various ones myself but since the sites are down and no one can seem to get in touch with the owners can't distribute them. But you may want to try emailing Pierre Fontain, not sure if this is still a valid email for him but here you go the email he had posted on his old site.

This may help. To get the one man transport he had posted and/or the XL5

7. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

Hey, you guys, thanks for the links, I really appreciate it. Here's another one I just thought of, the submarine Seaview from "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea." Anybody seen this one?
  8. widget

widget Member

Not that I know of. There is a model of the Flying Sub and the Bathysphere floting around somewhere.

Pun intended :)
  9. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Seaview model

I am working on a Seaview model but it's still at least 5 or 6 months away. I'm currently wrapping up my first development project (the Airtractor crop duster) and am in the process of cleaning up a mesh of the Seaview I obtained from Luis Ramos Janeiro. In between I've also taken on another development project - a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere.

Stay tuned...