turntable installtion help

FC Alturas

Mar 18, 2005
I'm new at using E-Z track and would like to know if anyone has used the Atlas (Old 60s style) turntable with the new Bachmann E-Z track. If so how did you get the track to match the turntable?
Thanks
FC Alturas

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Without a turntable here, I'd suggest that you might get some short lengths of regular HO track and use that between the TT and the EZ. A little bit of cork or foam roadbed would fill in the gap. You might have to raise the TT a bit. Might also cut the connecting lump off the EZ track end.

stuart_canada

Feb 12, 2005
from what i have read, i d not have ez track but I do read lots on the bachmann trains web site. you have have to fill the space where the ez tack stops and the turn table starts, you can always cut the sides of the ez track road bed away and fit it into the space with the turn table. then do some roadbed work to cover the cuts up

FC Alturas

Mar 18, 2005
Dave & Stuart;
:thumb: Good advice Thank you. For the TT I found several really short pieces of Atlas Snap Track that fill the gap very well. As for trimming the connector off I will be doing that when installing my several vintage bridges. I guess you all figured bt now that almost all of my trains and structures are literaly from the 50s & 60s most of the rolling stock is of wood and metal construction with a few early 70s Tyco/Mantua things. I am very happy to still have my very first H O train set a Tyco/Mantua military set which got me started collecting ROCO Mini-tanks but that's a another story. Once again thanks for your help and keep 'em rolling.
F C Alturas AKA
Lee Exline Simi Valley, CA:wave: