Turn that volume up!

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
So, my wife is out of town and my older son is visiting his grandparents leaving me and the youngest one home by ourselves. We go into the living room, check the TIVO and find "Roarin' Runbys" - a full hour of steam engines. Now we're talkin'. Since mamas not home, we can turn the volume up... a little more... a little more... ahhh that's nice. How 'bout some more... even better. Before long, we had that 'ol Bose system cranked WAAAAAAAY up. We're talkin' vibrate the windows and feel them trains!!!!!! Yehhhhhhh baby now that's nice. Listen to them whistles shreek, and feel that puppy as it chugs by! If I closed my eyes, I could almost smell the smoke and feel the heat. We're supposed to spend a couple weeks in Durango this summer.... I can't wait.

railohio

Dec 29, 2000
Eh. I saw it a few months ago, rated a big yawn from me. Be nice if RFD ever ran new shows instead of recycling the same ten episodes for a year.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
nhguy said:
Soundtraxx/Blackstone Loco Works is also in Durango. Call or email Alan and arrange for a tour. He's pretty receptive.
Oh mannnnn!!! Don't do that to me! I'm already having a hard enough time not mortgaging the house for one of those Blackstone K-27 mudhens! Yes, yes, I will definitely keep that in mind and make it a must do! I'll probably come home about $500 dollars poorer too. Thanks for the heads up.
210 Rock Point Drive must be a new address in Durango 'cause none of my mapping sites can seem to find it!