Tuckers Taxi

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:wave: Yep, I was at it again. Here as promised is Tuckers Taxi, it is an N-Scale take off of the Karls Kab by Jim Moonie. It is all scratch build from those plans with my own alterations. I also used a John Allen trick to this model, it has 2 mirrows inside to give the look of more room and more cars than there really are. I couldn't get my camera in the door to take pictures but it works great. In one shot of the door below it appears there are more taxi's than actually are. This made up a great model and I enjoyed it very much, I hope you do also. As always comments are welcome, so without further ado= Tuckers Taxi.

atd.jpg

ate.jpg

atf.jpg

atg.jpg

ath.jpg

And here's the one that shows more than one of the taxis and rooms.

ati.jpg

Well, got another one to model, sooooo, later dudes, :cool: Jim

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Very neat! The exposed support beams visable in the last two pics are a nice realistic touch. The building has interesting lines. I like it!
Ralph

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Wow Jim, fantastic. And yeah, you got enough in that last shot to see the effects of using a mirror inside. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

You are a true inspiration, I never get tired of seeing your stuff, so don't stop now....:wave::wave: