TTC and the CNE

bigdonnie

Oct 4, 2004
I see that next Saturday (20th?), TTC will be running a Peter Witt and 2 PCC cars from Union Station to the Ex.

Unfortunately, I am out of town that weekend and won't be able to go down and get some good digital shots of these cars. If anyone does plan to see/ride these cars next weekend, I would REALLY appreciate some good pics. Chris?? Spitfire??

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Sounds interesting but getting into downtown Toronto seems to take far too much time these days even though it is only about 60kms and with the price of gas these days, I don't stray too far. Gas here today is over a dollar for a measly litre. Much more than you folks in the US are paying. It would be about the eqivilent of $3.50 for a gallon.

stuart_canada

Feb 12, 2005
weel if you want to see it, take the GO transit or some sort of public transit, make a day of it.
i always liekd the public transit in the Toronto area, might take a bit longer with all the stops and starts and a few changes but it was always a good time.
find the nearest GO train Stop , catch the train right to Union Station and enjoy the day watching trains and street cars. I would be doing it if I lived back in the Toronto area.