TTA - Terran Trade Authority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearz

errr.. sorry to hear it Bunnyear!

ARMORMAN ~ I originally sent off a rough bitmap of the pilot (scaled against one of the wreck model parts ) to Bunnyear.. not sure if it was build-able ?

Bunnyear ~ is it OK with you, if I hand out the pilot, for your wreck model?

Just btb..Being the project junky that I am.. I MUST have something on the back burner, anyone have any preferences for any of these..

ACM 115 Minnowhttp://www.bisbos.com/rocketscience/tta/minnow.html

Proximan: Tarantula (Styled on the painting ~ solid red hull)

Terran: Gunship http://www.bisbos.com/rocketscience/tta/gunship.html (Styled more on the Mckie painting)

Stellar Cow (I don't think she appears in any of the TTA books, but a must do)

:-?

Bunnyear

no Problem with the Pilot handle :)

The Gunship is very very Interesting i have an Eye on it,...
When you made the model i would loved to Texture it ,...

And the cow is in a TTA Book :twisted:

Gearz

Yep!...There's some great material there.. I'd like to dev....them ALL !

Boy.. the Lego has certainly evolved over the years. I was lucky.. I had WHEELS!. ~ just enough wheels to make one of the 'Flat bed recovery vehicles' the Fireflash had to land on in a Thunderbirds episode. Plenty of lounge room cushions had to make emergency landings that day...

Thanks Bunnyear... I'll post the pilot as soon as I find the file. Its going to be a while, but If you'd like to texture the 'Gunship' that would be great. Looks like another Wreck model for you to do for Doc_Harvey.. It would make a great 'wreck' model,

I remember that pic well Doc.. *Was there a background story for that cover pic..?

I'm glad the Stellar Cow is a go, so Its next.. Kaitain's 3D model just needs an engine section to complete it..

:)

A

ARMORMAN

Gearz,

The backstory of the wreck was the discovery of a planet of primitive one eyed creatures that were descendants of a colony ship that had landed there and the descendants had devolved. The wreck was one of several found on a scouting mission.

doc_harvey

all these pics are really taking me back to a time in my childhood that I had almost forgotten.....kinda brings a tear to my eye....thanks, everybody for the pics and this great thread!

Gearz

Thanks ARMORMAN I love the back story's, they really give the paintings a wider field of view! So.. I might be assuming to much, but for that model we'll need a one eyed dead guy for the pilot!...

Me to Doc.. every page was an adventure..

Bunnyear ~ Good to hear! I have some VERY basic patterns and textures for the Gunboat, that I started a long time ago = PM me with contact info , if you'd like them and I'll dig them up ..

Here's the pilot for Bunnyear's wreck model, its roughly scaled against the bulkhead (part 5) There's a new horizontal section/seat that needs to be added to part 5 .. Sorry.. he's as is ~ build-able ?

Wow. I remember these books from way back when I first started buying books with my hard earned cash. I think I was getting $2.75 an hour (minimum wage).
I never did buy one, but I thumbed through them. They were always next to the Frank Frazetta books. I did buy a couple of those (babes in chain mail, carrying swords, oh boy).
Cool models.

E

ekuth

He's around, but busy. Think he's got some medical issues right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.