trying to upload a photo

N

nachoman

this is the first time I have tried uploading a photo since we moved servers. After I choose the file I want, and click "upload", it pauses a few seconds, and then a "database error" page comes up. Any thoughts as to if this problem is on my end or the other end?

Kevin

trainnut65

Feb 17, 2006
It is on the other end. I think everyone is having trouble with the pic gallery. But they are working on it

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
I just tried posting some photos: from the Gallery to a thread, from photobucket to a thread, and from my computer to the Gallery all work fine. Trying to post from my computer as an attachment to a thread also gets me the error message.
Why don't you simply put the pictures either into the Gallery or into a free photobucket account? When you want to post a picture, simply copy the img code line, then paste it into your post.

Wayne

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I just tried posting some photos: from the Gallery to a thread, from photobucket to a thread, and from my computer to the Gallery all work fine. Trying to post from my computer as an attachment to a thread also gets me the error message.
Why don't you simply put the pictures either into the Gallery or into a free photobucket account? When you want to post a picture, simply copy the img code line, then paste it into your post.

Wayne
Why? Because that's a two-step process that not everyone here is comfortable with doing. Besides, something is broke and it needs to get fixed. I've already gotten email for some very disgruntled members over this. It is frustrating to say the least.