Trying out new camera (Christmas)

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by lester perry, Dec 27, 2006.

1. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

[​IMG]I used to have to borrow a camera for my pics now I have my own and I love it.

2. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

Great looking pictures! must be a nice camera!

3. lester perry

Would you believe it is a Kodak? It is a easy Share Z612, 6.1 megapixel. I am amazed at what it will do. Need a couple of years of college to operate it if you take it off of auto.
  4. Illus

Illus Member

I like the second picture, the reflection of the sun (flash) off the car bumper looks cool...
  5. lester perry

I used a flood light no flash. I like your avtar. H8 at Ford foundation in Dearborn Michigan, correct?
  6. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

Les, Kodak actually makes a pretty good Digi cam. Our son got one of those a few weeks ago, stood in line outside of target from like 4AM....sign1 kids:thumb:

7. Gary S.

Gary S. Senior Member

Nice photos. Your layout looks great.
  8. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

NICE PICS LES!:thumb: i always liked to see pics of your layout, and perhaps well get to see some more pics of the BIG STEAMERS you have:thumb::D. GLAD you got a good camera:thumb:.

THANKS!:D -Deano
  9. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Beautiful pics. In the first picture, there is a flaw in your lens on that right track. Or is that an :D :D

10. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Nice Pics Les, very clear!! I agree with Deano, lets see some more or your layout and those big steamers of yours. :D :D :D
  11. YmeBP

YmeBP Member

Yowzers those pictures are awesome!! How did you get them to fit into the small upload size of the gauge and still look so good.
  12. lester perry

Not a flaw it is crooked track. Not an operational problem and hard to reach, not worth the effort to fix and I know why it is there.

I use Photobucket.
  13. Relic

Relic Member

Do y'find that y'notice stuff in photos that would slip by in real life , like the insulaters on the telegraph poles?
    Very nice pics by the way
  14. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Good to see ya back here, Les.:wave: Nice pictures too, but a couple shots of a big loco or two wouldn't hurt, either.:D :D

15. CCT70

CCT70 Member

I lOVE that first shot with the hostler helper/switchman riding the pilot and giving hand signals to the hogger. Very seldomly does something like a crew working get modeled so it's refreshing to see. Not a bad loco either!

In fact, you have a very nice layout, show it off!