Truck Jumps

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
After reading McGilliCutty's thread on stuck trucks http://forum.zealot.com/t158364/ I felt that I just had to share this that I received in an email from a friend.

Here is a truck driver looking for a job. Know anyone hiring? hamr

According to the person who sent this, the driver has only been in the U.S. a few months. He had missed his turn by Billings MT. And figured he could go over the hill and continue on the road. :genius2:

Apparently he didn't know there were rail tracks on top of the grade which doesn't matter, he'd be stuck anyhow..... :flush1: wall1 wall1

truck%201.jpg

The truck owner figures he had to hit the angle at over 55 miles an hour in order to make the top. :eek: If you look close at some of the pictures you will see that it is only when the trailer pinched the rear tires of the truck that the truck stopped...... :|

I love the second picture that shows the tracks going through the field to get there. What a genius!!! :cry: :cry: :razz: :razz:

truck%202.jpg

truck%203.jpg

truck%204.jpg

truck%205.jpg

Luckily no trains were coming. Wouldn't that be a first, train hits truck, but nowhere near a crossing. :eek: :eek:

logicman

Greybeard
Apr 30, 2008
Kent, UK.
Well, I know it's a bit of a 'thing' between USA and Canada, but I think it goes beyond a joke when you start building
tank-traps.
:wave:

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
I don't even see how he made it that far! I'd think that the whole rig would have pinched up at the bottom. Incredible! Whuuuuuuuuuut was he thinkin'!!!!!!!!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I can't believe anyone would try driving up a steep hill like that!!! I see telegraph poles...you'd think that might have been a clue to the rails on the top!

Ralph