Trouble's

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
I've got troubles with loco and tracks, don't know how to move this one.

Shamus

Attachments

• fuj30.jpg
    fuj30.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 220

CarlFidy

Jun 17, 2002
Owasso, OK
Visit site
Bankruptcy coming soon....

Hope your stockholders don't see that picture Shamus. If they do, I hope you have replaced the engine designer and track foreman. Too many designs like that getting out would surely shake the stockholders confidence...

Nice picture as always

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
The door for the aliens is open!!!

Paul, strange things are going on in the Coon Creek forests! :eek: :eek: :eek:

As an old SciFi freak I conclude you must have some sort of dimension fold behind your engine house, where two parallel universes meet. And the other one is mirror-inverted!

Obviously the parallel critters in the two universes crossed the line at the same time, going in opposite directions of course! :rolleyes: You were lucky indeed to stand there with the camera to document this sensational happening! :wave:

Now we know for sure where the alien came from that you presented us a few weeks ago - you know, the green thingie with the blown-up head! :eek:

Let's hope that they aren't preparing a door between the dimensions to invade our Earth. Imagine, they came to steel all the beautiful trees, buildings and rolling stock on your layout...

Now THAT would be a loss for us Earthlings!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ron

PS: Perhaps I also had one shot of Whisky too many... :D :D :D :D :D

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
parallel universe

Well well well, thanks my friends, but I do think there is a parallel universe, here is the proof.
Shamus
para.jpg

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Gee, Paul, why are you always at spots where such fantastic things happen - and I didn't even see one measly UFO so far. :mad:

But of course, when you live near such buildings (you do, don't you? ;)) Must be the home base of the aliens! :D :D :D

Ron

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
How about this...

It is the current Toronto (Ontario, Canada) city hall... or is it?!?!

It once appeared in a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode as the Gateway. (Scroll about halfway down the page for the reference.)

You can see that there is an alien craft currently docked between the two curving towers (landing guides?).

:D :D :D

Andrew

Attachments

• new-city_hall.jpg
    new-city_hall.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 75

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
parallel universe:
Sorry, Paul, I fired up the gravity field generators too close to the surface. I won't do that again!:D :D :D
Troubles:
To move that loco you have to work the angles......you'll find the "right" one ;) ;) :D :D