Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Mar 24, 2004.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

I've got troubles with loco and tracks, don't know how to move this one.

Attached Files:

2. George D

George D Member

I think you've misdiagnosed the problem - your troubles lie with the track plan.:D

Interesting picture, Paul.

3. DanishKnight

DanishKnight Member

Just a guess, but it looks like Shamus has too much free time!

4. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Somebody is spending way too much time in front of the computer and not at the layout.

Nice trick Shamus!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  5. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Should be ok if the loco is articulated, but that seems like an awfully tight radius on that curve... ;) :D

6. csxnscale

csxnscale Member

On occasion I like a good Scoth myself, but after a few, you start to see things twice.
    Great shot and pc manipulation.
  7. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Either the radius is too tight or Shamus is. :eek:

When you start seeing things like that, it is time to go back to straight orange juice.

Nice one Shamus.
  8. belg

belg Member

Now thats what I call a split personality. And I'm asking you for track planning advice?:D :D
  9. CarlFidy

CarlFidy Member

Bankruptcy coming soon....

Hope your stockholders don't see that picture Shamus. If they do, I hope you have replaced the engine designer and track foreman. Too many designs like that getting out would surely shake the stockholders confidence...

Nice picture as always
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Next you will have us seeing double or triple and I don't touch the hard stuff.
  11. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

The door for the aliens is open!!!

Paul, strange things are going on in the Coon Creek forests! :eek: :eek: :eek:

As an old SciFi freak I conclude you must have some sort of dimension fold behind your engine house, where two parallel universes meet. And the other one is mirror-inverted!

Obviously the parallel critters in the two universes crossed the line at the same time, going in opposite directions of course! :rolleyes: You were lucky indeed to stand there with the camera to document this sensational happening! :wave:

Now we know for sure where the alien came from that you presented us a few weeks ago - you know, the green thingie with the blown-up head! :eek:

Let's hope that they aren't preparing a door between the dimensions to invade our Earth. Imagine, they came to steel all the beautiful trees, buildings and rolling stock on your layout...

Now THAT would be a loss for us Earthlings!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS: Perhaps I also had one shot of Whisky too many... :D :D :D :D :D
  12. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Ron, don't you realise that Shamus himself is an extra terrestrial. :cool:

No mere human could create a layout as good as the old Cooncreek and Tumbleweed RR. :D

We are just happy that Shamus is a friendly alien. My Favourite Martian.
  13. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Gee Paul. What's your minimum radius anyway? Looks like about 1/4" to me!!! :D :D :D

14. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

It'll be tough to put that one in the roundhouse.:D
  15. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

I like the scratchbuilt L-shaped water tank. :eek:
  16. shamus

shamus Registered Member

parallel universe

Well well well, thanks my friends, but I do think there is a parallel universe, here is the proof.
  17. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Gee, Paul, why are you always at spots where such fantastic things happen - and I didn't even see one measly UFO so far. :mad:

But of course, when you live near such buildings (you do, don't you? ;)) Must be the home base of the aliens! :D :D :D

18. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Hey, the pic didn't make it! Alien influence???

Attached Files:

19. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

How about this...

It is the current Toronto (Ontario, Canada) city hall... or is it?!?!

It once appeared in a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode as the Gateway. (Scroll about halfway down the page for the reference.)

You can see that there is an alien craft currently docked between the two curving towers (landing guides?).

:D :D :D

Attached Files:

20. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

parallel universe:
    Sorry, Paul, I fired up the gravity field generators too close to the surface. I won't do that again!:D :D :D
    To move that loco you have to work the'll find the "right" one ;) ;) :D :D