Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. gbwhitman

gbwhitman New Member

What a shame, for thoose trying to find something to build, and as one other mentioned above, Ojimak has great models as well. The password to the files is Ojimak. Regretably, he does not have the WWI planes as avaialbe.
  2. cafe

cafe Member

3. newcomer

newcomer Member

thank you, mssrs trotskiy and ojimak
  4. RocketmanTan

RocketmanTan Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the link! I have missed their models so much sign1
  5. oklacnw

oklacnw Guest

Yes, Ojimak, we all have missed Trotskiy-san. Will his models all be on your site, or will he re-start his own again?
  6. rezhead

rezhead New Member

Life is worth living now! ha ha thanks for the great models! :)
  7. pringlein

pringlein New Member

Thank you, I was waiting for this.
  8. newcomer

newcomer Member

9. beejay7

beejay7 New Member

Can someone please share with me how to acess the trotskiy site thanks
  10. he has a new site i found but cant download anything yet does anyone know how or why?
  11. newcomer

newcomer Member

He seems to be back. three models up.
  12. Frank Kelle

Frank Kelle Member

Thats great news!
    Thanks for your information - and mostly thanks to Mr. Trotskiy!
  13. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Yup, this is his site:

I never understood the fascination with thee planes, strip away the paint job, and because he does not use formers, they all look the same. It must be said that they do have nice paint jobs. He says he won't release a plane if it does not "fly", though "Glide' is the real word in play here. Any plane can be made to fly if the center of lift is behind the center of gravity, and the wings are shaped properly. Of course, without formers to hold their shape, I can see why some people have trouble repeating flights, and they get worse as they get more and more out of shape from being hollow. The make nice static displays. I wish he would release the autogyros. I could tel him ow to make them glide. I was making those glide over 30 years ago.

The planes shold be opbtained from his site, so he can get the site "hits", though, if he offered them all up more regularly, people would go there for them. He just does not make them available. :cool:
  14. newcomer

newcomer Member

3 more Trotskiy planes up