Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. newcomer

newcomer Member

wow !!

Mr. Trotskiy really has the Christmas spirit. four in a week.
  2. oklacnw

oklacnw Guest

Great to see him back after his time out.
    The Fury is neat!
  3. trotskiy210

trotskiy210 New Member

Mig15_v13 is up.
  4. Willy G

Willy G New Member

Big THANKS!

Dear Mr Trotskiy;

Thank you very much for the beautiful Mig-15 and also for all the other wonderful models you have developed and shared with us.

You are a very talented artist and the rendering of colors and the details are allways excellent.

Your collection of planes is one of the best around!

I would only ask that you please consider sharing or maybe even selling some of the other unique models you show in the "work" page in your web site.

I think E-Card models will be a nice place for you to offer some of the rare models like the Do-335 or the WWI biplanes.

Again, thank you very much for your generosity and gorgeous models.

5. Switched

Switched Recidivist

Beautiful. Thank you. :thumb:
  6. oklacnw

oklacnw Guest

I can only reiterate the comments of Willy G. and Switched! Many thanks to a great designer/modeler.
  7. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

My thanks as well, Mr. Trotskiy! I also support the idea of you selling the unavailable models through ecardmodels!
  8. Paladin

Paladin Member

Anybody heard from Mr. Trotskiy?:confused: I just wondered if everything is alright. I have noticed that he hasn't had any activity on his site, at least from what I can tell. And the translator webpage doesn't make it any easier.
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

times in the past he would be busy with designing and doesn't update his site........ we can all hope that is what is happening now.
  10. Paladin

Paladin Member

As the earlier post mentions, I would also support Trotskiy selling his planes whether on ecardmodels or not, (although I think that is an excellent site for buying paper models). Trotskiy has a ton of planes that it seems takes a couple of years to get if they are rotated as they were previously. There are some I'd like to get, but they haven't been available for the last couple of years that I have been visiting the site. That's why I'd rather pay for them than wait several months to a year or more for them.
  11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I have asked him twice if I could sell his models and he has not responded....

I am glad you like my shop! :)
  12. Paladin

Paladin Member

Oh, I think it is great. Such a variety, and you just started it. I think once more designers start using your site, it will be the go to place.
  13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

More designers? you know of someone I dont? :) send them my way! I am at well over 450 models now ;)

I really wish I could get trot to go along... maybe its time for another email!
  14. newcomer

newcomer Member

Trotskiy-san is showing shinden on his site, but it doesn't appear to be downloadable
  15. trotskiy210

trotskiy210 New Member

New version.
    It's changed from A3 to A4.
    Thank you(^o^;
  16. newcomer

newcomer Member

thank you. got the J2M3v4. but missed the shinden, as it wouldn't download
  17. oklacnw

oklacnw Guest

Shinden info was posted, but no model ever, apparently. Thank you Trotskiy-san for the J2M3. I see there are two (2) fuselages for the model. Thank you.
  18. Switched

Switched Recidivist

3 pages. Thanks Trotskiy-san. :mrgreen:
  19. oklacnw

oklacnw Guest

Trotskiy J2M3

You must print the 2nd & 3rd page twice to get both models of this aircraft. Al
  20. Willy G

Willy G New Member

Yeah!! He is back!!

Mr. Trotskiy,

Thank you one more time for this new model. The new layout is very nice, clean and easier to print in the smaller size paper.

I am very glad that you are offering this new download that it is making a lot of modelers happy!

I have a question however, did you lower the resolution of the graphic artwork somehow? Before I used to enlarge my printout and could enlarge the size of the printing using the magnification of the Adobe program up to 400% without noticing any signs of pixelation, in this new file increasing at about 200% will produce some shadowing in the demarcation of the colours. Your imput will be appreciated.

Maybe answering my own question, it is done to keep the size of the downloadable file at a reasonable quantity of megabittes.

Still, at this size, the quality and rendering of the artwork is absolutely beautiful.

Please Mr. Trotskiy, make some of the German planes (Do335, Ar234 and Albatros) available to all of us. I also think most of the fellows modellers are very anxious to obtain most of the past issued planes in your magnificent collection.

I will be more than glad to be able to buy your entire collection in a CD or DVD even directly from you. Please consider this most umble request.

A devoted modeler!
    Thank you
    Willy G