Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. joec

joec New Member

New Trotskiy

Mr. Trotskiy has now placed the SB2C Helldiver on his site for downloading. It's been awhile since the P-51 first appeared so some of us have probably been having withdrawal symptoms! Have at it...
  2. Mr. Trotskiy

Be patience my paperfriends.

It's during a long time to make a new
    papercard likes Mr. Trotskiy quality.

Dont shoot me. i'm only the pianoplayer.
  3. Switched

Switched Recidivist

4. Thanks, how long has it been up?
  5. oklacnw

oklacnw Guest

Just came up yesterday afternoon my time. I have been checking on Mr. Trotskiy-san 2-3 times per day to keep from missing his great models.
    He probably just needed a good rest!
    Thank you, sir, your return is very much appreciated.
  6. coupedefleur

coupedefleur New Member

Is anybody using linux able to open the files? KPDF doesn't like the password.

The newest version of Acrobat for linux is 8.1.3, same for the Solaris operating system.

7. Switched

Switched Recidivist

I use xpdf without any troubles - on the recent models. There was a batch that required Acrobat 9 that I can't open. A problem I see people having is they seem to misspell the password..

And yep, the Swordfish is up! :thumb:
  8. Switched

Switched Recidivist

Don't blink, Trotskiy fans. Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vc is available for your modelling pleasure!
  9. Switched

Switched Recidivist

Trotskiy is on a roll. Another Spitfire is up!
  10. a6m

a6m Member

if I see correctly,
    there is a Ju88C6 nightfigter in Trotskiy's offer

is there anybody who has ever seen it in download?
    I'm VERY interested in it, but I believe it wasn't never issued -- :confused:
    or simply I have miss it ???:cry::cry:

11. jagolden

jagolden Guest

Yeah, like to have that! An Albatross DIII way at the bottom too!
  12. cygielski

cygielski Member

Am I missing something? The main trotskiy page ( or do I have that wrong) only has three videos on it. Where are the models?
  13. Coot59

Coot59 Member

14. oklacnw

oklacnw Guest

15. joec

joec New Member

Nice to see that Mr. Trotskiy is posting some of his twin engine/multi engine designs on his site now. It's my understanding that he has a large archive of models that many of us may not have ever seen posted. Perhaps he'll be making some of these available to his many fans soon?? We can hope...and keep our fingers crossed! I'd really like to get that Mosquito, P-38, and Ju-88 in my collection... and the Albatros DIII, too!
  16. smyfe

smyfe Member

Hi guys, the Typhoon is up for download:thumb:
  17. a6m

a6m Member

yes, the ju88 c-9 and the albatross :thumb:
    I can't wait .....:yep::yep::yep:
  18. degreen60

degreen60 Member

Does he have WW1 planes too? I haven't seen any of them. I love the WW1 planes.
  19. joec

joec New Member

Yes, the Albatros DIII is a WWI plane. We'll just have to wait for it to be made available.
  20. smyfe

smyfe Member

Sea Fury V-12 is up for download :thumb: