Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Good eye Modelbouwbrasser - thanks!
  2. edi

edi Member

Thanks to Holland:wave:
  3. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Pretty cool. 2 versions of everthing. Guess he's catching up. We'll have to keep a close eye on him so we don't miss any.
  4. gcsmith

gcsmith G. Smith

Trotskiy Site

Trotskiy has put another version up 12/14/2007 (21_z_v19)
  5. Thanks my friend,

Good lookin'

Gr, Modelbouwbrasser.
  6. OK now I am pissed. I check trotskiy's site every time I get a notice for a new plane and all I ever get is the same plane. it never changes. Why is this happening? Is this someones idea of humor??
  7. Coot59

Coot59 Member

You might be storing the page on your hard drive. Refresh it. This morning there was a new version of the zero.
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

For some reason it's only HIS site that is causing all the problems. Every site I go on works fine except his. This is on 2 completely separate systems.
  9. Coot59

Coot59 Member

The magic of the internet!

By the way love speedbuggy
  10. gregh

gregh Member

they are different, a few days ago the zero21-a was up, today it is the zero21-z. you can check, different tail numbers
  11. degreen60

degreen60 Member

Ok, now I have 4 differant, 2 with 1 red fuselage band, 1 with 2 blue bands, and 1 with 2 white bands.
  12. gcsmith

gcsmith G. Smith

Trotskiy Paper Weight?

Have I misinterpreted Trotskiy's suggested paper weight to use for building these small models?

If I read it right (Babel Translation), he indicates using 110 KG paper. That's about 4 times the weight I would have thought was appropriate for this type build.

110 KG=242.5 lb.:confused:
  13. rezhead

rezhead New Member

I use vellum bristol and it seems to work ok for me. Mr. Trotskiy is on to the next zero. To bad I wanted to get the green one.wall1
  14. degreen60

degreen60 Member

I have a green Zero I found free on the net. It is not one of Mr Trotskiy's. If you would like it I can email it to you. I got 4 files of the one that shows green and all 4 of the planes are silver. If you would like the 4 files send me a PM with your email address.
  15. rezhead

rezhead New Member

Thank you for your gracious offer. I do have a bunch of green zeros. Its just that I really like trotskiy's art, and the kicker is they are free!
  16. OldMan

OldMan Member

Zero Model 32 (A6M3) is up!:thumb:
  17. loadmat

loadmat Member

GPM Models

I'm missing some parts from a couple old GPM Models. I am missing the fuselage section (including interior) from the nose to the L/E of the wing on a 1:33 E-2C Hawkeye, and the Frames, Keel and Internal Flight Deck(white parts) from the 1:200 USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Greg
  18. rhino49

rhino49 New Member

Can anyone send me the last zero 21 the one with z in the name
  19. Trotskiy

Yes i can help you.

Send me a mail.

20. newcomer

newcomer Member

three in four weeks. Trotskiy is being generous.