Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Boy do I feel ??????

Thanks Dan!
  2. I have not been able to download a model from this site. I understood the pink was the one to select. I did that but then Adobe said the file was corrupted. Anyone have the models to e-mail???
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I think you need the newest adobe to open his latest releases.... or one of the other free readers that work better and use less resources :) I like foxit
  4. Trotskiy

You can open it with Adobe Reader 7.

Arie aka Modelbouwbrasser.
  5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Cache cleared and I used a browser I never use and the result is the same... a busted website and a pink download link. I downloaded the link and it's a broken pdf as well which only makes me think that this is viral and why the site was down to begin with.
  6. MAJOR

MAJOR Member

Just been there again and was able to download with no problem.
    Maybe keep trying. Was'nt there a time delay factor in the past, with down loads, in different time zones ?
  7. edi

edi Member

Trotskiy is back, very, very good:thumb:
    I`ve a lot of them, but not all, and so I`m looking for the Hayate with the with stripe under the red sun

and the shoki in white

and the Oscar in the only green and only white versions

is there anybody who can give some help? would be greatsign1

Have a great day
  8. Willy G

Willy G New Member

Mr. Trotskiy is back!!

Well, I guess I am late to be the first to break the great news!!

But sure I am between the firsts to just be glad that whatever the problems, they are hopefully behind.

I also hope that Mr. Trotskiy is doing well and full of ideas for new airplanes.

This is my opportunity to thanks him for all he has done so far with all the gorgeous models he designed and allowed to be downloaded for free. As an artist and fellow modeler he is in my “Hall of Fame”.

For one the Mig 15 is shown with pictures as a complete build model. I will be waiting for that new one and many others in between.

If he ever issue or publish a book or CD with all the creations including some rare unpublished ones, I will be ordering one as soon as possible.

9. Mosquito

Any chance you can shoot me a copy of the Mosquito? I have always been fasinated by that plane ever since i saw it on the Science channel. I believe if memory serve me it was made of wood as the first attempts at stealthiness.
    My e-mail is Timhinds1(at) (@)
  10. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Being the sneaky devil he is, Trotskiy has released a different version of the Type 96 for download today ;)
  11. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

That is sneaky of him. Nice catch.
  12. I guess I am missing something. When I load the html's listed here I get a site all in Japanese with no accessable lines listed. I go back to the main page and all I get is the plane I have already. Could someone give us a shsort course on how to navigate his site?
  13. Trotskiy

Its the same with me. wall1

Modelbouwbrasser wall1
  14. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

The way I do it is right click on the pink bar above the planes picture and save target as, near the top of the page there is the word babelfish in brackets just above the diferent coloured bars clicking this will give a translated page.
  15. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Here's a link to his page.

A plane with a pink bar over it is available for download. Click on the pink bar to get the plane. Generally, he makes a new one available every 3-4 days, but that is not set in stone, it might be longer than that. I have his page bookmarked and look at it every 1 or 2 days.
    Also, the new download may not be available everywhere in the world immediately. there seems to be a time lag depending on where you are, some technical reason having to do with servers that I never really understood.
    Hope that helps.
  16. RacerX

RacerX Member

the zero21_a_v19 is up
  17. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

What's the password? Since it's free, I suppose it's OK to be told!

18. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Duuuuhhhh! Found it - Deleted

(Moderator's note - For those who may not have known, Mr. Trotskiy has made it very clear in the past that he does not want his password posted; thus the deletion.
  19. degreen60

degreen60 Member

zero21_a_v19 has a differant tail number than the zero21_a_v18 on vector
  20. Trotskiy

Today there is another version of the A6M2b to download.

Its the Zero21-h-v19.

Good luck, Modelbouwbrasser