Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

He's usually right on top of it though. I'm with you on this one Cgutzmer. I find his artwork quite good.
  2. dansls1

dansls1 Member

The problem is that when he changes models the date has always changed, and it is still at 9/28.
    I tried emailing early this week but no response.
    Guess we'll just have to hope ;)
  3. degreen60

degreen60 Member

Says right on his site that he will not respond to emails.
  4. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Per Babelfish:
    I interpreted that as he won't answer email about how to download files or what the password for the files are. But as he didn't reply to my question about whether he would start putting files up for download again - it's hard to say. And unfortunately, still no update to the page :(
  5. Willy G

Willy G New Member

Lets wait and see!

What about a link from a friend or fellow modeler in his “club”. There are a few sites linked to Trotskiy’s that appears to be close friends of him.
    Maybe one of those Japanese modelers may know more about Mr. Trotskiy and his whereabouts’.

I think it would be interesting to start a master list compiling the name and version of all the planes he has made available for download since he started around the year 2000.

Sometimes I wonder if he will ever issue some of the ones he shows in pictures only. It will be nice to be able to even buy some of the most rare ones.

I also wonder what software program he use and how many layers take to complete the beautiful artwork with all the graphic details shown.

Yes, we need to wait and learn not to be impatience when we get wonderful little masterpieces for free.

6. Ace911

Ace911 Ace of the sky's

Sure hope he didn't drop out

I sure hope he didn't call it quits. I would be very disappointed if he isn't going to cycle anymore.

BTW. Does anyone have all of his Japanese Army and Navy planes?
    I've been dying to build those!

Just ask me for my mail address, and mail them. Please?:sad:
  7. rhino49

rhino49 New Member

I have a fair number of the planes he has posted, i have only missed a few
    so send me your e-mail and I will see what I can dosign1
  8. degreen60

degreen60 Member

I have the Zero and Claude I can email you.
  9. Willy G

Willy G New Member

About Mr. Trotskiy

Hi to all,

I am glad that other fellows like myself are still interested in these fancy little models.

In an unrelated thread that was translated in Mr. Ojimak web site, some comments mentioned that Mr. Trotskiy may have or still is somehow ill, but I could not figure out the extent or kind of illness. In his own web site Trotskiy describe some sort of strugle with cigarrete adiction. so I wonder if the two things are related.

If you translate Trotskiy site with babelfish, he also mentioned something about like not having a desire for planes anymore, but it is hard to make sense of the translation.

Anyway I truly hope that Trotskiy is doing well and that he will be back producing more and new beautiful planes.

10. Ace911

Ace911 Ace of the sky's

Thanks for the replies

Thanks for all the replies everyone! ^_^

but I think I need to be a bit more specific in the future.

Is there a person out there, who has the TORPEDO BOMBERS that
    Troitskiy made for the japanese and other navy's?
    Naturally, if you don't have all of them, please send the ones you have.

If so, please give me a personal message, and if you want to mail them to me, give me a Personal Message, and I will PM you my E-Mail. :thumb:
  11. dansls1

dansls1 Member

I sure hope he recovers, I was particularly interested in his P38 that was on the 'teaser' sight (discussing a book, it was a few pages back in this thread where it was linked) - but that is down now. It seemed to hint that he was working on a book of some unreleased models - but was kind of cryptic.
  12. Ace911

Ace911 Ace of the sky's

Hope he didn't die

I sure hope he didn't die of lung cancer, referring to the supposed smoking problem. :neutral:

He's one fine modeller
  13. gcsmith

gcsmith G. Smith

Trotskiy has updated his site and has made a plane available fpr download!
  14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

15. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!
  16. steitler212

steitler212 WW2 Airplane Guru

:mrgreen::mrgreen:YESSSSSSSS TROTSKIYS BACK YAAAAAY:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  17. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

??? same as usual his site is kaput ... don't understand what the celebration is for ????
  18. Texman

Texman Guest

Have you cleared your cache? The type 96 is available, its the first
    plane in the rotation. Not my cup of joe, but I am happy to see the site
    working again.

19. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Help what is the password? I don't understand.
  20. dansls1

dansls1 Member

The password is the name of the designer of the models.