Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

doc_harvey is right, seems that you can't download the models from the translated site. Sorry about that guys!
  2. bigtom

bigtom Member

Send me an e mail addy! Is the same Histbuff from the FG forum? You made some fun FLYING models?
  3. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

one an the same :-D how r things back at FG anyway? havent checked it in a LONG time. yes... i have a nice Nieuport 17 (im beggining work on redisigning the wing so that its not just completely flat), a good Fokker Eindecker, a good Bristol F2b (same problem with wing, just flat right now), a Demoiselle No.20 (redoing the fuselage an engine), working on a DeHaviland 9a, and i also have a working model of a guillotine (dont ask, was for a school project). the two best (in my opinion) are the N17 and Eindecker (flight wise). what the helk... send me ur requests (an any trotskiy models uve got stashed!), ill get back to ya as soon as possible :-D
  4. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

just jokin bout the trotskiy models :-D id appreciate any if ur willing to share but its in no way a trade or some such nonsense.

PAKOLOKO66 New Member

A new american plane is available: P47D
  6. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

F8F-2 Bearcat by Trotskiy

And it looks as if this morning he posted a new design, but it's not available for download...just posted a page showing the design:

I wonder why he only just posted it, without a link, and at that spot which probably means it will be available only after he goes through the whole cycle on his page? Maybe it's still a work in progress? Hmmm.

Anyway, attached is a picture I culled from his little thumbnail pic.

Attached Files:

PAKOLOKO66 New Member

Just another new one for download, this time P51D
  8. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Hey folks I have a brother who would like a model of either the B5N or D3A (kate or Val) and was wondering if anyone had either of these models from trotskiys site and would be willing to share? Thanks in advance.
  9. Fisher

Fisher New Member

Trotskiy Planes Please can some one tell me what/ where the passwoed for the downloads is to be found; understanding only English cannot see or locate the needed password to unlock the download, help needed please......

Regards and thanks to all................

10. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Hi Tom,

Password is trotskiy. I had to ask too the first time.
  11. papertigers2005

papertigers2005 New Member

Trotskiy has a new one up as of noon CST US
  12. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

swordfish is up :)
  13. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

hurricane 2c is up
  14. smsuski

smsuski Member

15. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, Marv!:)

I think this is a new offering...and the TBM may be new too...or I just missed it when he moved sites.:oops:

16. smsuski

smsuski Member

Hi All,
    Mr Trotskiy released the spitfire today. The SB2c is no longer available.
    Marv S.
  17. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks again, Marv!:)

He seems to be releasing them quickly now.
    Did anyone get the TBM, if it was available recently?

18. smsuski

smsuski Member

Hi Jim.
    I don't think the Tbm was released yet. If you click on the picture it usually
    show what dates items are released.
    Marv S.
  19. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

20. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member