Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Are you asking about the password? It's the name of the guy whose site it is, all lower case.
  2. OldMan

OldMan Member

En passant I found THIS PLACE. Can somebody tell me what is?
  3. dansls1

dansls1 Member

The web browser site for the 2 pictures on top say 'Paperback Cover'. I wonder if he's never released the jets for free because he plans to release them as a for sale book compilation?

Here's the babelfish translation:

"* Note!
    * Presently it has made secret with various circumstance.
    * The proper "to teach & giving" it denies altogether.
    * The location of this page that the mouth you cannot remove under any condition, we ask.

* It is the synthetic photograph of library cover size. If it may, laughing paying/inserting (^o^)."

Given the 3rd note, it might be an idea to edit the post and remove the link ;)
  4. Gainer

Gainer Member

Thank you
    He updates the site so fast, its like we need a software that downloads and saves the PDF's to our comupters. Maybe thats the next great software...
  5. gpr2d2

gpr2d2 New Member

The Mig 15

Hi everybody.

I have not the Mig 15 from Trotskiy (my pc was out of order during the pink title of this plane).

If somebody can give me this model, I'll be very glad :eek:)))

Best regards from France.

6. telman

telman Guest

Trotskiy just posted the pictures , he did not offer the MIG yet. He does this time to time. Telman
  7. Gainer

Gainer Member

Torotiskiy's site hasn't been updated for a few days. Is this the case or is my computer wrong.
  8. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

He doesn't have a set schedule. Best to check everyday. Sometimes he changes them pretty quickly, sometimes he moves more slowly.
  9. Gainer

Gainer Member

Oh. ok. Thanks, im kinda new so i wasn't sure how often he updated the site.
  10. RacerX

RacerX Member

[SIZE=-2]Hawk75A-4 is up!
  11. Bmer

Bmer New Member

Hey guys, what kind of paper should I print the planes out on? What kind of paper is used in general for paper air models?

Plus, I seemed to have missed most of his released models. If anyone can send me some if they still have them on their hard drives, it would be much appreciated.
  12. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

I generally use 110 lb. paper. I usually get mine from Wal-Mart for about $5 a pack.
  13. Bmer

Bmer New Member

I'm having some difficult attaching the wings to the body. Can anyone give me some tips?
  14. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

For most of them you just glue the main wings to the bottom of the body of the plane. Just follow the outline on the pattern.
  15. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I have built a couple where you cut slots in the fuselage and slide the wing through. Similar to the old balsa flyers.
  16. dansls1

dansls1 Member

The Dewoitine D520S is up for download.
  17. degreen60

degreen60 Member

HELP. I downloaded the Zero file from vector. I now have a .lzh.bin file that I can not open. What program opens this file?
  18. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Not sure what you got - but only the planes with the pink heading are available for download at any given time, and they download as pdf's.
  19. Stormeagle

Stormeagle Member

I think you can open it with Winrar.
  20. degreen60

degreen60 Member

Planes with the blue heading are available on vector. There are 2 planes there. One is the Zero. I downloaded both and they are lzh.bin files.