Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

What version of adobe reader do you have? I think for his latest models you need 7 but not positive.
  2. igoraf

igoraf Member

Probably your Acrobat Reader version is older than Trotskiy maker version. Try to upgrade it at: Adobe - Adobe Reader Download - All versions.

3. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

You need Adobe Acrobat 7.0 or newer. The password is the designers name.
  4. Frank Kelle

Frank Kelle Member

Hello from old, and warm germany! First, upgrade your acrobat-reader or - I think it is MUCH better - change to Foxit Reader, which is much faster and not so "hungry" for resources like the Adobe. The Foxit can also manage most languages, which you have to include in the acrobat-reader seperately. Perhaps you may have a look: Foxit Software
  5. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

I'll second what Frank said about Foxit Reader. Seems to work well on about any pdf file. I have had no problems with it. :)
  6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

but does it open the acrobat 7 or 8 encoded files that trotskiy saves his aircraft in?

7. Steve Shaw

Steve Shaw Member

Thanks everyone, looks like it’s going to be Foxit, Adobe 7 or 8 won’t run on 98.
    Thank you Frank for the link to Foxit, downloaded, installed and working great.
    Think I might need a new computer.
    Thanks again for all the replies.

8. Frank Kelle

Frank Kelle Member

Hi Rick! It is no problem to open the Trotskiy-Files with Foxit, it just opens a small window to put in the password like the adobe also does.

Hi Steve! I'm happy that I was able to help you.
  9. Mig-3

The Mig-3 is now up. 10:10 AM Arizona time

Tom W.
  10. chapmerino

chapmerino New Member

Hi Jim,

I've been following and downloading Trotskiy's planes for sometime. However, I never see his bombers or later model jets on this web page. He shows them sometimes as backgrounds, but I never see the actual planes. Is there another Trotskiy site for the bombers?

11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I dont believe those will ever be available for download. I have been getting them for a couple years now as well. If it takes more than one page or he cant make it flyable I dont think he will offer it as a download - those seem to be his criteria.
  12. Frank Kelle

Frank Kelle Member

Later models? BOMBERS? I see that I have missed something! Which else he had developed? Is it possible to see it complete anywhere?
  13. timsong

timsong SpitfireAce

hi, your info was really helpful, but i can never find the pink badge u said below the picture on the information page, can you please tell me how? Thank you very much
  14. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I think it is just a little miscommunication.
    Every picture of a plane has a rectangle above it.
    There is one picture on this page that has a pink rectangle above it.
    Find that picture and click the pink rectangle to download the file.

Hope this helps.

15. OldMan

OldMan Member

LaGG-3 is up! :wave:
  16. timsong

timsong SpitfireAce

do u have a trotskiy p-40 flying tigers 1/6 scale model that u are willing to share? Thank you, that will complete my collection.
  17. RacerX

RacerX Member

The Lag5fn is up![SIZE=-2]
  18. mick

mick Member

ooh poo I go away for 3 days and I missed the lagg3
  19. MAJOR

MAJOR Member

Bugger. Did i blink when the lagg3 came up. Does he do it to keep us on our toes.
  20. OldMan

OldMan Member

Lavochkin La-7 is ready for download! :thumb: