Trotskiy Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, May 4, 2005.

1. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I got mine from Staples online a few times, but I don't see it listed presently. Do a search for Vellum Bristol, Wausau makes a legal sized card and I see Staples offers one that is 11 x 17.

I have also ordered from Anchor Paper, and they gave me good service:

Here is another source I found online:

Hope this helps.

2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Thanks Jim. That's very helpful! The local Staples doesn't carry it. Office Max, where I get my Wasau card stock, didn't have any 8 1/2 X 14 card stock. I didn't ask if it could be ordered, though. I'll order online from one of your sources. This will be great for printing A4 models. :)

3. Jim Krauzlis

You're more than welcome, Joe!

I know I have ordered it in the past from Staples, maybe not the Wausau brank, but I have sent an inquiry to them to find out what they have in stock. I figure they change their stock every so often because looking at my past orders from them it seems a lot of stuff have been discontinued for some reason.

I would say Anchor Paper is the best bet for a supply. The owners were really good about adding this product to their inventory when I asked them about it a while back, and I found they provided excellent service.

Let us know how it works out for you!

4. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Well, I hate paying more for shipping than the cost of the product, but I guess I'll order from Anchor on your recommendation. I don't see it listed on the Staples web site and the other site you mentioned costs about the same as Anchor. Thanks again.

5. smyfe

smyfe Member

Me 109

Trotskiy has the Me 109 G-6 up
  6. Jim Krauzlis

That's probably because of the weight of the paper. What does the shipping come out to? I recall the same thought. Maybe you should check out your local office supply store, Office Max, and see if they can order it for you and perhaps save on the mail order charges.

I received a reply from Staples that simply said they are not stocking that item at this if we didn't already know that!

Thanks it!

7. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Does anyone have the conversion factor from 1/60 to 1/72?
  8. Texman

Texman Guest

If you print at 83.33%, that should do it.

9. Rev

Rev Member

ojimak blue angels

I have a great need for the Blue Angels jets. Does anyone have these planes, I keep watching to download but I never seem to look at the right days. Does Ojimak allow others to share his planes? I have been very pleased with the other planes I have downloaded fromhis site.

Please help,
  10. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

11. Fisher

Fisher New Member

sizeing problems

Thanks all, have found the English version of his site eventualy!!, seems the colour legend at the top spells it out,!!!!!, could buy a nice A3 printer for £250 pounds but, the wife said she would br feeding ME!!!!!! into it if I did, oooooooooooooooooo, the pain!!!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha, still, thanks for the help.

Best to all and regards,

12. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

The End of Size Problems

Hey Tom,

Guess what I´m thinking? BIG wants BIGGER . . .
    I´ve been casting my eager eyes on the new EPSON Stylus Photo 3800 professional or "prosumer" A2 printer . . .

But I haven´t told my wife about it yet . . .

I´m droolin,
    Bengt :D
  13. Fisher

Fisher New Member

Bengt Fredén,

Hey mate, when you tell her do we get to see the piture of the ensueing mayhem,or, will they be cencored lol lol lol!?........

"Any one got a card model of a repaired skull"??..he he he......

Regards and cheers all round mate`s....

PS........Just started Marcle models GPS HIJN ZuiKaKu, well the hull any ways mates..................... aarrrrrrrr-------sooooooooooo, that where it goes he he he,.bad play on words...sorry chaps.........
  14. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Epson Printers

Hey mate,

I think I´ll buy it first, then tell her.
    But first I´ll wine and dine her and give her flowers . . .

Smart, eh?

Bengt :D
  15. Dennis D

Dennis D Member

16. smyfe

smyfe Member

Trotskiy now has the FW 190-A5 up
  17. smsuski

smsuski Member

18. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up Marv! This one sure has a pretty paint job!
    Your link is not good though.
    Take a look and compare it to the one in a couple posts back.
    You can edit your own posts here but if you need me to do it just let me know.

19. dfarrell

dfarrell Member

Come and get your very own Ta153H1 before it's too late. . .
  20. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Wasn't this one of the one's marked 'secret?'