Trotskiy Lagg-5

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by smsuski, Oct 23, 2004.

1. smsuski

smsuski Member

The Lagg-5 is now available on Trotskiy web site.
  2. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

nomenclature correction.....

....there actually never was a LaGG 5. the designers represented by the "GG" were a part of the initial design only, the LaGG 3. the rest of the series, 5-11, were "La" (lavochkin) only. trotskiy's design appears to be a La 5FN. nice to see him modeling landing gear down.
  3. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Hi all, I think that I am doing something wrong :? I have tried a 'right click' on the pink bar under the aircraft pictures and nothing happens. I have downloaded other recent offerings [the latest being the Typhoon] and I 'think' this was the procedure I used :roll: Can anyone help??
  4. maple 01

maple 01 New Member

I left-clicked and it downloaded OK, dosn't seem to like right-click "save as"

5. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Still no joy. Thanks and I will still keep trying.
  6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

you need acrobat reader 6 for the files from trotskiy, and you do remember the password, the creator's name

Hope this helps

7. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Thanks everybody, I found the problem. I have both Acrobat four and Acrobat Reader six in my machine and they were both active, trying to handle the same file. It is amazing what you can find if you read the help files long enough :lol: All works as advertised now.