Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by chapuzas100, Feb 10, 2008.

1. chapuzas100

chapuzas100 Member

Hello everybody, not long ago that I write anything here but if I enter every day to see the progress of other members of the forum.

These past few weeks have mounted the beta version of designing a TRIEBFLUGEL designed by heinkel111 and what you want to present to hear your views.

These are some of the photos

You can see more pictures and the mounting process here, but this in Spanish
    The model is free, if the administrator of this forum deem correct I make the link.

The designer and I are eager to hear your comments.

Un saludo
  2. Nemesis7485

Nemesis7485 Member

Now that's a great looking kit and on a very unusual subject, too. Excellent work, chapuzas. What scale is it? It's hard to tell from pictures but it looks fairly big.
  3. archangel1

archangel1 Member

It's 1/25! Big boy! It's on page 8 of the thread (click where he says here). Looks very nice.

Mike :wave:
  4. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

That's a nice job you've done on that.... very nice.

If you would like to share the file with us you are more than welcome to, as long as you have the permission of the designer. Feel free to upload it to the "Downloads" section.

Thanks to you both for sharing it with us. :thumb:
  5. Peter the Ingrate

Peter the Ingrate New Member

The link to the download was posted by the designer and is viewable even by non-members of the forum.
    He may have had permission to do that.:rolleyes:
  6. chapuzas100

chapuzas100 Member

The designer has given me permission to share the model, the designer and I are eager to see the model built by others person.

I must consult the designer to put the direct link here, as can be downloaded here.

Un saludo
  7. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Hola chapuzas100, the model looks too good for a freebie.
    Altrough my spanish is very poor I will subscribe to become a member of your forum.

BTW can I spread the news about the Triebflugel on other forums? I'm sure that our french , romanian or german friends will be happy to have it.

8. chapuzas100

chapuzas100 Member

Dragos Hello, the model is free, the designer heinkell11 want other people to mount.
    Now the designer is working to remove the swastika, is a detail that has not been taken into account and we have commented in a German forum to be withdrawn.

It has been a terrible mistake
  9. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

I know the story with nazi simbols, but it is not necessary to remove it , he just have to give a indirect link.
  10. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

I've announced our french , romanian and argentine friends
  11. heinkel111

heinkel111 Member

I am the father of the child.
    Thank you for the commentaries. The model is free as the wind.:thumb:

With regard to the German cross two versions will exist. The modelista will be able to choose.
  12. dkaniel

dkaniel Member

Thanks for making the model available. It looks excellent and I can't wait to start!
  13. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Thank you very much heinkel111 !!! So ....any plans for the future?
  14. knife

knife Member

Wow, this is one of the best card models I have seen, and it's free! heinkel111, I thank you for your efforts. Now, should you want a suggestion for the next project, might I suggest the Heinkel Waspe VTOL?
  15. heinkel111

heinkel111 Member

16. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

I've seen it and he looks very good.
  17. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

He Heinkel!

The model was likewise designed of "woody"! and already as free Download available!

Greetings from germany
  18. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

that is an awsome kit. i cant seem to find the download link? can someone help direct me? i would like this one real bad.
  20. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

There is no link because is not ready yet.