Tree gluing problem

marty w.

Thanks Tyson.
Jim - I am going nuts. I hate making trees. Made 36 Tuesday, need about 160 more.
However, Tyson's idea using the polyfiber stuff and black spray paint, is not too bad. Great for background trees.
Marty

Tyson Rayles

Marty the trees I make are the WRONG kinda trees for western scenery. :) BTW most people think of WD-40 as a lubricant, but it will clean most anything. :D

billk

Also, for cleaning hands, try Avon Skin-So-Soft. It's a bath oil that, while it's not very good (leaves a ring), seems to be real good a lot of other things - bug repellent, road tar remover, etc. My wife sells Avon and she once had a list of 50 things you can use it for - not one of which had anything to do with taking a bath!

davidstrains

Hey Bill,

Have to agree with you on the Skin-so soft. I use it myself for bug repellent while I am doing lawn and gardening work here in the buggy part of Virginia. I had a lady that worked for me while I was with the Govt. back in 91. She was in a military reserve unit that deployed to Saudi Arabia during the Desert Storm campaign. Her sister sold Avon and made over $20,000.00 on her sales of the Skin-so Soft to that unit. It is still alive and kicking.:) :)