Transformers

aim1

Here is the family of transformers I built so far ...

Attachments

• TF.jpg
    TF.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 70

aim1

fantastic collection, must have taken sometime.
Thank you,
for the smaller HAKO ones, I usually work on 2-4 at the same time and they take 2-3 evenings, but the others do take a long while (the large Devestator took me 3 weeks ...)
Avi

Great work, aim1! I tried building a Devastator myself, but I didn't have the skill to pull it off at the time. And my materials weren't so good, either. Seeing your collection makes me want to try again, though!

nachtinis

I looked really quickly and thought that it was just a collection of the actual toys, then i noticed they were models, good work, fooling the casual eye is often the first indication of a good modeler

Will J.

Very nice collection - especially teh green and purple on in the middle at the back. I am currently building the fully articulated Bumblebee (from www.paperinside.com) - going the whole way with the blue led eyes and led's used in the headlights etc. very nice model once it's done! - take a look at it sometime if you get a chance. Ciao.

aim1

Very nice collection - especially teh green and purple on in the middle at the back. I am currently building the fully articulated Bumblebee (from www.paperinside.com) - going the whole way with the blue led eyes and led's used in the headlights etc. very nice model once it's done! - take a look at it sometime if you get a chance. Ciao.
Thank you.
I also plan to build this one when I get the chance...
Check out my other builds at http://aim11.deviantart.com

chapsy

Resident Brony
thems a lot of Masamune hakos :)
I like the mix of actual G1 figs in there.
really nice collection!
I made the Devastator one and gave it to my bro. He likes it :)

aim1

This took about a year, since then the collection grew by a couple of hundred additional transformers (mostly CUBEE & HAKO) :)