Transformers Movie!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by paper-toys, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finesse5000

Finesse5000 New Member

Also, the cool thing about the "Dark of the Moon" sequel is that we get to see Optimus's older brother "Sentinel Prime"
  2. jackjs

jackjs New Member

A bit too much action and not enough story!
  3. jacketshen

jacketshen Guest

hoo that's great !
  4. nav

nav Member

I'd like someone to make a sentinel prime papercraft like optimus and the others.
  5. hellbringer17

hellbringer17 Member

A transforming movieverse model would be great! Sentinel prime could work great! I have an idea of how it could be done. :mrgreen:
  6. hobgob

hobgob New Member

Apparently the new film is quite interesting, the characters are also well made​​.
  7. Orthocc

Orthocc New Member

Can't wait until the 3rd one and I am very happy megan fox isn't a part of it. God she is so annoying and ugly.
  8. kevmeister

kevmeister New Member

my only hope is that it would be better than the second one, but witho one MEgan Fox we have to see...
  9. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I can't wait to see it.
  10. hellside

hellside New Member

I kinder of like the anime ver better,old memories etc.
  11. _Minato_

_Minato_ New Member

simply fantastic
  12. hellside

hellside New Member

I heard the third movie is about to come out shortly
  13. Adrian1

Adrian1 New Member

I watched both the parts and the movie is awesome and I’m waiting for the third part.
  14. ko2011

ko2011 New Member

who thinks there is going to be a "Transformers 3"? at the end of "Transformers 2", Megatron & Starscream just fly off into space, so if there isn't going to be a sequel to "T2", then are you telling me Megatron & Starscream just flee & are never heard from again? That's a stupid ending to a VERY GREAT movie series...
  15. Azurial

Azurial New Member

not too hopeful for the new one tho i will probably go see it opening nite first showing - bay has kinda retared the franchise and im inerested in seeing what he will do now considering he said he was going to (at first) pull back on the action and robots and make it more confined. But yet it seems to be one big explosion this time around and more bots than ever...
  16. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

The end will be, but the beginning and middle may be what he was referring to.
  17. Zathros

Zathros Guest

About an hour into the first movie my wife looked at me and said, "O.K., they transform, I get it". A little more plot would be nice, but it may be too late for that.
  18. Gangster

Gangster New Member

I’m a dying fan of Transformers too, I watched the previous parts and I’m ready to watch the third part released in theatres now, I hope the third part will become a great hit.
  19. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I think with all of that C.G. all they need are some good "storytellers" and they could make one of the biggest transformations of the franchise yet. From what I've heard, that has not yet happened. Lots of eye candy though. I'll rent it for $4 dollars then buy it for $5 dollars when my local video rental store off-loads his extra copies.
  20. mailamaynard

mailamaynard New Member

i aint a fan of transformers but it is really good. i just got saddened in the 3rd sequel not seeing the pretty girl that appeared in 1 and 2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.