Transformers models

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Arjun, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

SF PaperCraftGallery

A simple search on and off forum can yield numerous links.

Too bad most of them are dead... and people wonder why downloads vs. builds rations are high.
  2. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

3. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Hey Jaybats How about makeing the transformer ship from the cartoon ??

Maybe add it to your next series of model for new year ??
  4. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

actually, i've been gathering info on the movie Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in preparation for those projects...

definitely can't start them this year though, it would be a major distraction...
  5. Famous Dave

Famous Dave Member

6. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

oh, sorry, do you mean the Ark? or the ships in the 1986 movie?

in any case, yeah, i think i like the big orange ships from the movie...i don't remember what the Ark looks like in the G1 cartoon...
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I'm thinking it was close to the transport from the original animated movie.

I could be wrong on this... my brain is swamped by land developement specs. as of late. =x
  8. vulcan raven

vulcan raven New Member

Hi all, I'm a new member in this forum, I have an autobots pdf file (Rachet and Ironhide) from someone in the internet (thanks to him, forgot his name), unfortunately I don't know how to share with you guys, any sugesstion? Thx
  9. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

I take it you're refering to the models found here,

He has also released Soundwave and Daitarn 3.

Getter 1
  10. vulcan raven

vulcan raven New Member

To Getter 1, thanks for your refence....sorry if that a repost one, but thx anyway....
  11. xavs

xavs Member

Hearts of Steel Bumblebee

Here is a fine good model based on the comic series "Hearts of steel"
    i hope some day it can be available as the others.wall1

Cut & Paste Sci-Fi
  12. Toronto

Toronto Member

thanks for the site, however, there is no colour in the pdf file, if i used colour paper, would the rest printed well on the colour paper? i dont want to waste money on the colour paper and find out that it doesnt work, thanks
  13. Arjun

Arjun Member

Would you recommend copying the Hasbro/Takara model designs to construct paper models? While a few (Optimus Prime/Seekers) are easy to imagine, there are some (combiners) which are hard to assemble in paper. It's those sliders and hinges in large numbers that are difficult to construct or operate. I'd like to know if there's a way to make these models strong enough to distribute without a "Handle With Care" or "Fragile" sticker.
  14. aim1

aim1 Member

Teletran 1

I found a model for the internal side of the ARK, includin Teletran-1
    Unfortunetly, I can't subit the link, but GOOGLE search for "Teletraan-1 and the Ark display set now available"

Will be happy to build the ARK itself :)
  15. WickedClownInc

WickedClownInc New Member

I kinda wanna kick you in the weener!!! :mrgreen: And I mean that with humor. That is a super find. I loved it. My problem is I am about 75% done building the larger version of Voltron 5's Optimus. Now I am going to have to go and build the smaller one so I can display him with this. Again, great find. Thanks a bunch :thumb:
  16. gbwhitman

gbwhitman New Member

Thanks Getter 1 for the link.
  17. Will J.

Will J. New Member

Bumblebee build: Progress so far

Hallo All,
    I am busy building this Bumblebee model which I got from the website.:thumb:
    Not the easiest build (and it is anyway only my second (third) formal build) - the initial attempt at 3D papercraft being one of the Star Trek Models - not successful though - I botched it up due to being over eager:curse:wall1.
    First succesful one was the Millenium Falcon which proudly stands on our ninecube display cabinet:rolleyes::
    And now Bumblebee - just finished the arms and started last night with the legs. Blue LED's for the eyes and white LED's in the head - and fog lights; all the joints are moveable -once done it is goin to be badass - i even built a small little Allspark which he will be holding when completed. Again Kudos to the designer:thumb:. Anybody else tried this one yet?

Attached Files:

18. Will J.

Will J. New Member

Bumblebee build: Progress thus far

Different angle - the arms are about 30 cm's long - going to be nice and big.:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

19. MTK

MTK Active Member

Awesome build so far. Can't wait to see more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.