Transformers Frenzy Bot mode

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Bad_Scorpion, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Been wanting to do this one. So working on it now. Already have a basic model put together but needing to make it more detailed. Not sure how the texture will work out on this one though. Also probably not going to be as detailed as the pic but close comparison none the less. Besides had to do it cause images are so hard to find and want to make it to put up on my shelf.

2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

Baddd robot :)
  3. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Here are the more detailed eye stalks just finished revising from my basic layout I had already made prior to posting.

frenzy eye stalks.JPG
  4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Head completed. Lacking in a few areas but figured with some input from everyone here maybe can improve it.

frenzy completed head.jpg

Edit: Updating head again didn't like the way the face came out or the jaws. Didn't feel like it captured the true "face of mischief" in Frenzy. Will post updated pic once finished. Also the eye stalks will be positionable as well as the "eyelashes" on the stalks. Figured will leave a few options for facial expressions. Basically a few changes so as to be more true to what I want to build and make it little easier to build as well since is a very complex character.

One other thing, any suggestions for textures or eye colors? Playing with red as "evil" but blue is cool too. Anyway input is welcome.
  5. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Updated the jaw to make it more aggressive looking. Added couple of spikes teeth whatever you want to call them. For some reason hadn't noticed that I have left them out before.

frenzy jaw.JPG

Finishing up reworking the face and head. Just looked to plain so detailing similar to the cg pic at the top. So far not to bad though.
  6. barrel roll

barrel roll New Member

will u post the instructions for the head when u are done with it?